MEGT (Australia) Ltd - Sydney
About the Role
This is an entry-level position and full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Konica Minolta is currently looking to fill the position of Field Service Technician (Trainee). The role will include substantial training (including the following - instructor led, web based and on the job training).
Once skilled the role is to deliver onsite installation, corrective and preventative maintenance on customer multi-function equipment and software products.
This is a traineeship position and you will also be working towards a Certificate III Information, Digital Media and Technology.
Benefits for you!
This is an entry level position and full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Other benefits include;
* You will be enrolled into a Certificate III Information, Digital Media and Technology., the qualification is fully paid for.
* You will earn a weekly wage, plus super and leave loading.
* You will have access to ongoing one on one support from MEGT mentors.
* Upon successful completion of your traineeship you will also have access to ongoing employment within a multi-national organisation.
* You will be working within a supportive environment, with plenty of training that will help you to become a successful technician.
Ideal Candidate/ What do we expect from you?
After the initial traineeship period, you will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and an aptitude to troubleshoot and rectify mechanical, electronic and IT networking issues.
In addition, you will need a:
* Current and valid driver's licence is an advantage
* The successful candidate will be required to complete a Working With Children Check
If you would like to apply all you need to do is hit 'apply' now and send your application to MEGT today.
If you have any questions please contact Kate Green-Ornelas on******3398 + click to reveal .
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
Exciting and rewarding Full-Time & Part-Time positions for Laser or Dermal Therapists/Registered Nurses with an upscale and fast growing aesthetic-medical practice opening from Sydney on the Gold Coa [...]
ARC Training (RTO # 91007) offers training of the highest standard. We are at the forefront of helping people achieve real & practical skills which enables them to make career development easy. Our bl [...]
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sust [...]
- Exciting and rewarding career opportunity - Major project wins - Terrific office location (Tropical paradise, reef and rainforest) - Exposure to international projects About SMEC SMEC has jo [...]