MEGT (Australia) Ltd - Sydney
Our client, a busy and successful company with over 20 years experience in the industry are looking for a 1st/2nd Year Apprentice Engineer - Fabrication Trade to join their successful team. You will gain varied experience working on a range of different projects and diversify your skills.
As a 1st/2nd Year Engineer Apprentice (Sheet Metal Worker) you will be working with an experienced and dedicated team. You will gain valuable hands on experience and be learning from talented qualified tradesmen working predominately onsite however will gain experience with installation and repairs off site.
Your duties will include:
- Working with stainless steel, aluminium and galvanised steel
- Measuring, cutting,
drilling holes and welding steel
- Using a variety of hand and power tools
- Reading and interpreting plans and designs
- Assisting tradesmen with installations and repairs
- Attending TAFE and working towards Certificate III Engineering - Fabrication Trade
What we are looking for?
We are searching for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate keen to complete this trade. Ideally you will have the following:
- White card is ESSENTIAL
- Already completed the first year of this trade as well as completing all modules of your first year or TAFE
- Experience with hand and power tools including welding
- Ability to work within a bust team environment
- Motivated to successfully complete this trade
- Drivers license and own transport would be ideal
This is your opportunity to work alongside a talented and dedicated team within a company that has been in the industry for over 20 years. You will have the support of a MEGT Field Officer throughout your apprenticeship and be provided with PPE. You will be attending TAFE once a week and be given a student concession card.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, all you need to do is hit 'apply' and send your resume to MEGT today.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
If you have any questions please contact Kate Green-Ornelas on******3398 + click to reveal .
Charity Fundraiser - $25 - $30 p/h Daily & Weekly Bonuses! Do you want a job where you can earn a living wage, travel Australia for free, make lifelong friends all whilst making the world a better [...]
HR Truck driver wanted for immediate start. Driving 12- 14pallet truck for pallet on pallet off work. Knowledge of Sydney metro. Great hours and great rates. #ABN Preferred. Our drivers are maki [...]
Hi we pay what you ask for , if you are a professional and live your job plese call ******9901 + click to reveal , you can start soon [...]
Vietnamese takeaway near Fremantle requires 2 All Rounder staffs working hours as follows: - Weekend from 10am to 9pm - Week day and weekend from 5pm to 9pm Please contact Jenny on ******8194 + [...]