Case Officer job working for Government Department
Your new company
This agency is responsible for the implementation of the major changes with personal disability funding across the county. This person centric model will offer individuals with disabilities and their families, more choices, more independence, and a better level of control over the services that affect every aspect of their lives. They will be gaining full control over what and how they chose to use this support to complement their life choices and ultimately how they chose to live with their disability.
Your new role
Working as a Case Officer you will be working for an independent statutory agency who support a better life for a large population of Australians. You will handle sensitive conversations whilst assessing the supporting needs of participants allowing you to make an informed decisions within defined parameters.
Please note that all successful candidates must hold Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship and will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working in a case officer role or similar
- An ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner
- Confidence in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Have adaptable and strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Prior experience in making informed decisions within specific guidelines
- Experience working in human services, allied health or disability would also be highly regarded
What you'll get in return
- Work with increasingly growing Government Department
- Brilliant team culture with a great hourly rate
- 6 Month position with a potential extension
- Ability to grow and develop your experience in the Public Sector
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Charity Fundraiser - $25 - $30 p/h Daily & Weekly Bonuses! Do you want a job where you can earn a living wage, travel Australia for free, make lifelong friends all whilst making the world a better [...]
HR Truck driver wanted for immediate start. Driving 12- 14pallet truck for pallet on pallet off work. Knowledge of Sydney metro. Great hours and great rates. #ABN Preferred. Our drivers are maki [...]
Hi we pay what you ask for , if you are a professional and live your job plese call ******9901 + click to reveal , you can start soon [...]
Vietnamese takeaway near Fremantle requires 2 All Rounder staffs working hours as follows: - Weekend from 10am to 9pm - Week day and weekend from 5pm to 9pm Please contact Jenny on ******8194 + [...]