ACT Cabs 9 ads Gummie since 2016
Australian Capital Territory
Taxi drivers are wanted in Canberra.
North and South side taxis are available. Weekend and Weekday shifts are available. Full time, part time and casual shifts are available.
Immediate start is available for drivers that have a valid ACT Taxi Driver Licence.
We also train new taxi drivers. If you don't already have a taxi driver licence then to be eligble you need to be at least 20 years of age, and have a full Australian driver license.
New taxi drivers will need to complete the following two items to get a taxi license. It is a fast process and ACT Cabs will guide you.
- 1 - Working with Vulnerable People Check (WWVP)
- 2 - Medical Check
We will provide you with taxi specific training before you commence driving.
Training is quick and easy.
- Benefits of Job:
- Flexible work
- Own boss
- Easy to learn
- Fitted out taxi is provided by operator
- All running costs are paid by operator ( Fuel, Insurance, Maintenance, Wear and tear of vehicle, etc.)
- Good income potential: 5 shifts = $800 to $1,000 per week (average earnings)
- Get paid weekly
- Guaranteed Bookings
Call ACT Cabs office during business hours on******1848 + click to reveal or visit ACT Cabs office at 5B/52 Wollongong street in Fyshwick, ACT.
Office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Exciting and rewarding Full-Time & Part-Time positions for Laser or Dermal Therapists/Registered Nurses with an upscale and fast growing aesthetic-medical practice opening from Sydney on the Gold Coa [...]
ARC Training (RTO # 91007) offers training of the highest standard. We are at the forefront of helping people achieve real & practical skills which enables them to make career development easy. Our bl [...]
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sust [...]
- Exciting and rewarding career opportunity - Major project wins - Terrific office location (Tropical paradise, reef and rainforest) - Exposure to international projects About SMEC SMEC has jo [...]