Working in a large team dealing with customer enquiries via phone and email for one of the "Big 4 Banks"!
Working in a large team for one of Australia's big 4 banks supporting customers via phone and email.
Your new company
Work for one of the most loved big 4 banks that has a proud history as Australia's first and oldest bank. This company are well recognised for being the leader in their class for customer experience as well as their focus on innovation and the community. With operations primarily based in Sydney, this offers you huge career opportunity to progress or to diversify your career at one of the biggest and most successful banks in Australia.
This is a great place for someone who is looking to embark on a career in banking, where your career will be developed from day one through world class training and development.
Your new role
Based in Kogarah you'll work in an inbound contact centre within the Customer Solutions team. Main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver a superior customer experience and manage service enquiries for existing customers across a range of consumer products including credit cards, personal lending and mortgage lending.
- Handle inbound calls and emails from customers with a focus on delighting customers with a seamless experience every time.
- Build great relationships with customers and deepen customer relationships by providing value ads at every opportunity.
- Use effective questioning to fully understand the customer request to provide the appropriate solutions, whilst retaining customer relationships through retention of credit cards and personal loans.
- Build a genuine understanding of customer needs to provide a service that goes above and beyond what is expected.
- Provide general information to customers and pro-actively provide banking solutions, utilising every opportunity to connect with customers through building a genuine relationship over the phone.
This is a fantastic entry level role that offers you a great deal of variety and progression. If you're looking for somewhere to start out, where you can apply your skills in an environment that will offer you support and training, this is a great place to launch or continue your career in banking.
What you'll need to succeed
- We are open to the experience you come with, as full training is provided
- Strong customer service and rapport building skills
- A clear focus on the customer, a passion for service delivery, and a clear willingness to go the extra mile for people
- A flexible attitude, willing to be trained and coached, as well as being positive about feedback and developing your skills
What you'll get in return
- You'll get top class training and development, and you'll have the opportunity to develop your career from 12-18 months onwards into a wide range of areas. Whether it's a more senior level role or working in different business lines, or into retail banking or relationship management, the world is your oyster.
- Above market salary between $54k-$57k super, depending on experience.
- Hours - Monday to Friday 8am-8pm roster working 37.5 hrs per week. Only 1 late shift per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Taylor Topham on 02******6922 + click to reveal [tel:02******6922 + click to reveal ] [tel:02******6922 + click to reveal [tel:02******6922 + click to reveal ] ] for further information.
Charity Fundraiser - $25 - $30 p/h Daily & Weekly Bonuses! Do you want a job where you can earn a living wage, travel Australia for free, make lifelong friends all whilst making the world a better [...]
HR Truck driver wanted for immediate start. Driving 12- 14pallet truck for pallet on pallet off work. Knowledge of Sydney metro. Great hours and great rates. #ABN Preferred. Our drivers are maki [...]
Hi we pay what you ask for , if you are a professional and live your job plese call ******9901 + click to reveal , you can start soon [...]
Vietnamese takeaway near Fremantle requires 2 All Rounder staffs working hours as follows: - Weekend from 10am to 9pm - Week day and weekend from 5pm to 9pm Please contact Jenny on ******8194 + [...]