Stephan Tjandra 1 ad Gummie since 2014
A qualified and experienced Certificate 3 level in early childhood is required to join a vibrant team at a family owned childcare centre at Baulkham Hills. The centre is currently at full capacity. This is a casual position which may progress to a permanent position for the right candidate.
The individual will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to be entrusted with the care and education of the children and to support the valued families who attend our childcare facility.
To be considered for this role, the candidate must have the passion to care for children and have the following experience and qualifications:
- Applicants must hold a Certificate 3 in Early Childhood Education and must have the following criteria.
- Must have a valid permit to work in Australia
- Recent experience working as a fully qualified Educator in Childcare Centre
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive in implementing curriculum
- Bright, friendly and energetic
- Dedicated to developing the future of children
- Great understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Current certification on First Aid Training including Asthma and Anaphylaxis (CPR)
- Must be flexible with your days and hours, able to do Open shift that starts from 6:45am and Close shift that finishes at 6:00pm
- Able to commence work immediately.
About your day:
- Ensure that a developmentally & educationally appropriate program is planned & implemented for children
- Assess the needs of each child, monitor and record their progress
- Supervise children and work collaboratively with colleagues
- Maintain effective communication with parents of each child
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all team members
- Maintain & and manage the resources for your room
- Promote and practice sustainability
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained
- Share clean up duties
- Have a great time with children.
If this sounds like the role you are looking for and you meet the criteria specified above, we would like to hear from you ASAP.
Please send your resume to Kidz Place Director immediately via email inf******@******.au + click to reveal or contact 02-****2596 + click to reveal .
Charity Fundraiser - $25 - $30 p/h Daily & Weekly Bonuses! Do you want a job where you can earn a living wage, travel Australia for free, make lifelong friends all whilst making the world a better [...]
HR Truck driver wanted for immediate start. Driving 12- 14pallet truck for pallet on pallet off work. Knowledge of Sydney metro. Great hours and great rates. #ABN Preferred. Our drivers are maki [...]
Hi we pay what you ask for , if you are a professional and live your job plese call ******9901 + click to reveal , you can start soon [...]
Vietnamese takeaway near Fremantle requires 2 All Rounder staffs working hours as follows: - Weekend from 10am to 9pm - Week day and weekend from 5pm to 9pm Please contact Jenny on ******8194 + [...]