Practice Manager 1 ad Gummie since 2012
We are a well-established specialist dental practice situated in Hornsby seeking an experienced medical receptionist / personal assistant to support our team. You will be responsible for the co-ordination of the practice of one dentist while working alongside a supportive team.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Personal assistant and secretarial support to the dentist
- Scheduling patient consultations
- Administration of the front desk
- Administration of multiple location patient clinics
- Ensuring medical records are managed confidentially and efficiently
- Patient invoicing and receipting
- Liaising with other doctors, hospitals and medical representatives
To be successful for this position you will:
- Have previous experience working for a surgeon/dentist/medical professional.
- Be highly organised with an eye for detail and able to tackle any task with strong follow through.
- Be self-motivated and able to work within a team as well as autonomously.
- Have a high level of accurate typing. Exceptional grammar/spelling is essential.
- Have exceptional computer skills.
Please forward your resume and cover letter through Gumtree. We look forward to
hearing from you
Charity Fundraiser - $25 - $30 p/h Daily & Weekly Bonuses! Do you want a job where you can earn a living wage, travel Australia for free, make lifelong friends all whilst making the world a better [...]
HR Truck driver wanted for immediate start. Driving 12- 14pallet truck for pallet on pallet off work. Knowledge of Sydney metro. Great hours and great rates. #ABN Preferred. Our drivers are maki [...]
Hi we pay what you ask for , if you are a professional and live your job plese call ******9901 + click to reveal , you can start soon [...]
Vietnamese takeaway near Fremantle requires 2 All Rounder staffs working hours as follows: - Weekend from 10am to 9pm - Week day and weekend from 5pm to 9pm Please contact Jenny on ******8194 + [...]