Hays Office Support
Your new company
Based in the Sydney CBD, this established medical organisation are looking for an experienced and dynamic Medical Administrator who will strive in a fast paced, customer driven environment.
Your new role
As medical administrator within this tight-knit team, your duties will include:
- Meeting, greeting and developing relationship with patients, medical professionals and stakeholders, both over the phone and in person, and ensuring all parties receive a high level of service
- Liaising with Hospitals, Assistants, Anaesthetists and other medical staff in relation to surgical theatre lists, and arranging the approval request process for all patients (including private, Defence, workers compensation,
third party and Veteran Affairs patients). Also, booking and distributing surgical theatre lists.
- Scheduling patient and surgical appointments, assisting with inquiries and documentation and informing them of any payments and processes
- Receiving and conveying accurate messages in writing, verbally and electronically, and routing them accordingly, including keeping track of the Doctor's dictation
- Financial duties as needed, including issuing and receipting invoices, advising patients of any outstanding accounts, handling of cash/eftpos and other types of payments, reconciling weekly banking
- Reviewing, maintaining, scanning and mailing documents, medical records and medical reports
- Front desk reception duties as required (including the Sydney location and other peripheral clinics)
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this busy and varied role, you will be a professionally presented medical administrator with front desk reception experience and strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience with Genie Solutions and the Microsoft Suite are essential, while possession of a valid driver's license would be advantageous. You will also have knowledge of Medicare/AMA item numbers and medical terminology. Additionally, you must be a proven multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise tasks and operate independently. Confidentiality and attention to detail are of the highest importance.
What you'll get in return
This permanent role will allow you to utilise your administration experience in a supportive work environment. Your workload will be busy and varied, and involve supporting your dynamic and close-knit team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to leo******@******.au + click to reveal , or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Charity Fundraiser - $25 - $30 p/h Daily & Weekly Bonuses! Do you want a job where you can earn a living wage, travel Australia for free, make lifelong friends all whilst making the world a better [...]
HR Truck driver wanted for immediate start. Driving 12- 14pallet truck for pallet on pallet off work. Knowledge of Sydney metro. Great hours and great rates. #ABN Preferred. Our drivers are maki [...]
Hi we pay what you ask for , if you are a professional and live your job plese call ******9901 + click to reveal , you can start soon [...]
Vietnamese takeaway near Fremantle requires 2 All Rounder staffs working hours as follows: - Weekend from 10am to 9pm - Week day and weekend from 5pm to 9pm Please contact Jenny on ******8194 + [...]