MEGT (Australia) Ltd - Adelaide
This is not your typical engineering apprenticeship. Our client is an Industry Leader who manufactures, repairs and tests hospital equipment, and other equipment used in the disability sector such as prosthetics/wheelchairs etc.
This is a succession plan for the business and they have advised there is a lot of room for growth in terms of market and diversifying their product.
Functions and responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Under instruction from the Tradesperson, read and interpret job specifications, blueprints, engineering or design drawings and schematics.
- Under instruction from the Tradesperson, perform bench work including assembly and disassembly, modification, cleaning, measuring,
inspection and testing of equipment and machines
- Conduct routine and preventative maintenance according to site requirements and maintenance schedule and enter required data into maintenance systems.
- Follow established safety and environmental policies and procedures, and promote continuous improvement of safety and environmental performance in the workplace.
- Understand and apply company policies, procedures and tools.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Working side by side with some amazing technical minds and specialists in their field, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following skills and traits:
- Problem solving skills/ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail
- Hands on - the role is very technical
- Ability to ask questions
- Interest/Knowledge in CAD/electrics desirable
- Strict adherence to following protocols/procedures
- Excellent communication
- Sound office skills
You will undertake a 4-year Apprenticeship and attend training where required to obtain this qualification. The first stage of the selection process will involve a phone interview and only successful applicants will be contacted. The final interview stage will be an onsite interview with the host employer.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Sue Cambridge at
Exciting and rewarding Full-Time & Part-Time positions for Laser or Dermal Therapists/Registered Nurses with an upscale and fast growing aesthetic-medical practice opening from Sydney on the Gold Coa [...]
ARC Training (RTO # 91007) offers training of the highest standard. We are at the forefront of helping people achieve real & practical skills which enables them to make career development easy. Our bl [...]
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sust [...]
- Exciting and rewarding career opportunity - Major project wins - Terrific office location (Tropical paradise, reef and rainforest) - Exposure to international projects About SMEC SMEC has jo [...]