Naomi Fulton 1 ad Gummie since 2018
The Karrinyup Primary School P&C; Association is seeking applicants to a pool for the part-time positions of Canteen Worker (Level 2) and Canteen Assistant (Level 3). There is avacancy for a Level 3 position available from 18 June 2018.
Our canteen provides healthy snacks, lunches and family meals to the Karrinyup Primary School community. All meals are prepared on site, made from scratch using fresh and natural ingredients.
The canteen is a not-for-profit operation owned by the P&C.; I tproduces an average of 50 morning tea and 80 lunch orders daily. Paid staff are assisted by volunteers.
Level 2 Canteen Worker:
- minimum 8 hours per week,8.30am - 3.00pm Tuesday to Friday during school terms
- responsible for preparation and service of food, and maintaining the canteen premises and documents to comply with FoodSafe and Council requirements
- annual salary level of $40,460 (pro-rata)
A successful Level 2 applicant must have:
- exceptional organisational and time management skills i.e. able to multi-task in a busy, fast-paced environment within a time schedule
- highattention to detail
- knowledgeof food allergies
- basic cooking experience
- initiative to improve work process
- excellent communication skills
- ability to resolve problems effectively and efficiently
- efficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF
- ability and willingness to learn new skills
- commitment to comply with all policies, procedures and guidelines e.g. Healthy Eating and FoodSafe
- commitment to excellent standard in food quality, customer service and work attitude
- ability to work independently without supervision
- current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check (or obtain once successful)
- completed one volunteer shift in the canteen before appointment
Level 3 Canteen Assistant:
- minimum of 12 hours per week during school terms
- usual work hours 8.30am-3.00pm on Thursday and one other day (Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday)
- available for emergencycall to work on other days or pupil free days
- annual salary level of $42,425 (pro-rata)
- responsible for front-to-end canteen operation, including preparation and service of food, and maintaining canteen premises and documents to comply with FoodSafe and Council requirements
- start date 19 - 21 June 2018
- probation periodof 12 working weeks
In addition to Level 2 requirements, a successful Level 3 applicant must have:
- ability to manage volunteers effectively
- more than basic cooking experience
- To apply, please email your resume and a brief letter outlining your suitability to Naomi Fulton at ful******@******com + click to reveal .Please indicate whether you are applying for a Level 2 or Level 3 position or both. For more information about the positions, please phone Serene (Canteen Manager) on ******** 410 + click to reveal .
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 1st June 2018.
Charity Fundraiser - $25 - $30 p/h Daily & Weekly Bonuses! Do you want a job where you can earn a living wage, travel Australia for free, make lifelong friends all whilst making the world a better [...]
HR Truck driver wanted for immediate start. Driving 12- 14pallet truck for pallet on pallet off work. Knowledge of Sydney metro. Great hours and great rates. #ABN Preferred. Our drivers are maki [...]
Hi we pay what you ask for , if you are a professional and live your job plese call ******9901 + click to reveal , you can start soon [...]
Vietnamese takeaway near Fremantle requires 2 All Rounder staffs working hours as follows: - Weekend from 10am to 9pm - Week day and weekend from 5pm to 9pm Please contact Jenny on ******8194 + [...]