Ann 1 ad Gummie since 2018
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a safety cadet (or “safety trainee”), you will be responsible for working as part of a team to develop and maintain management systems to promote the safe delivery of rail projects.
Work others to ensure compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements.
Can think outside the box and challenge the norm.
Work with your management teams to liaise with external stakeholders.
You will do inspections and walk around a lot!
WHAT WE OFFER
A one year intensive Traineeship with the industry leader;
Diploma of Work Health and Safety
Competitive remuneration package
Long term employment opportunities;
Mentoring and guidance; and
Full uniforms and PPE.
your work will matter, be recognised and rewarded.
- WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR -
We’re looking for people with an obsession for learning new things! You must:
● Be exceptionally resourceful - if you don't have the answer you go out and find it.
● A strong passion for doing the right thing, even if the odds are against you
● Dedicated to self-improvement and supporting others
● A good communicator striving for excellence
● Committed to making a change in the workplace
● Pride yourself on self-accountability and achieving goals
● Have moderate reporting capabilities (Excel, PowerPoint, Google Spreadsheets, Word, Email etc)
Want to work in a team where support is valued over bureaucracy
Charity Fundraiser - $25 - $30 p/h Daily & Weekly Bonuses! Do you want a job where you can earn a living wage, travel Australia for free, make lifelong friends all whilst making the world a better [...]
HR Truck driver wanted for immediate start. Driving 12- 14pallet truck for pallet on pallet off work. Knowledge of Sydney metro. Great hours and great rates. #ABN Preferred. Our drivers are maki [...]
Hi we pay what you ask for , if you are a professional and live your job plese call ******9901 + click to reveal , you can start soon [...]
Vietnamese takeaway near Fremantle requires 2 All Rounder staffs working hours as follows: - Weekend from 10am to 9pm - Week day and weekend from 5pm to 9pm Please contact Jenny on ******8194 + [...]