• Permanent full time
• 2 positions available
• Adelaide CBD location.
BDO. Because relationships matter.
We are looking for passionate individuals who share our vision of fostering strong relationships with our clients and a commitment to excellence in everything we do. In return, we offer outstanding career progression opportunities in a supportive yet dynamic environment.
BDO’s Private Clients practice advises some of our state’s most dynamic privately owned businesses across a diverse industry base. As a result of continuous growth, we seek experienced Senior Accountants looking to take the next step and advance their career within a dynamic, relationship-led practice.
As a Senior Accountant within our Private Clients services division, you will work closely with our industry leaders, developing your knowledge and skill set in advisory and corporate compliance.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Working closely with managers and partners to present clients with solutions on business structuring, taxation, lending and transaction support (M&A;) assignments
• Preparation of financial models, process and performance improvement, benchmarking, cash flow management and strategic planning initiatives
• Preparing and reviewing income tax returns and special purpose financial reports for a wide variety of clients (predominately high wealth individuals, family business and small/medium enterprises)
• Dealing with complex group structures comprising of multiple entities
• Ensuring clients have access to accurate and reliable information to make business decisions
Ideally, you will be working towards or hold post graduate qualifications as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Practicing Accountant and have a keen interest in having closer direct contact with your clients as your career develops. With excellent written communication skills and outstanding attention to detail, you will be passionate about improving your technical expertise and applying it commercially.
In addition to an industry-competitive salary package with many opportunities for career progression and work/life balance, BDO offers a friendly and dynamic firm culture which includes structured social, recognition and corporate wellness programs. Annual events and activities range from cocktail parties to picnics, daily breakfast and corporate massages.
For further information regarding this position, please contact our People & Culture team on (08) 7324 6000. To submit your application, please click ‘Apply Now’ and follow the links through to the BDO career site.
Integra Windows has a vacancy for experienced UPVC Window and Door Fabricators. The right individuals will be self motivated and posses a high attention to detail. Knowledge of working within a factor [...]
We are looking for a tradesman or skilled labourer to join our team in the installation of Airconditioning systems. The right candidate must have own transport,drivers license and white card. Must be [...]
Looking for an experienced gardener who is familiar with hedging, has a manual license and plant knowledge is an advantage. Someone who is able to work in a team environment, communicate with clients [...]