BDO is the largest mid-market professional service provider globally, with the depth and breadth of services and expertise to deliver on all of our clients’ needs. At BDO, exceptional client service underpins our belief system and all aspects of service delivery to our clients. Our culture is collaborative and personal, and we recognise that to deliver exceptional service, we must provide an empowering and flexible environment for our people.
BDO Migration Services is an incorporated immigration legal practice which specialises in all aspects of Australian immigration and nationality law for corporate and private clients.
The Migration Services Administrator will be supporting the busy Migration Services team and must possess a strong client service focus enabling you to interact well with both external and internal clients at all levels. This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to advance their career.
As a key player in the Migration Servicers team you will provide legal support and administration to the Principal and other legal professionals. You will work closely with industry respected professionals whilst enjoying a supportive firm culture. This role offers a great variety of work, client contact and team interaction as well as coaching and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting with preparation and submission of Visa applications
• File management and billing administration
• Assist Solicitors with drafting professional and accurate legal documents
• Collect information and documentation from clients
• Dealing with client opening matters
• Prepare draft correspondence and memoranda
• Word processing at 75+ words per minute
• Administrative duties such as scanning and uploading documents
• Maintaining the client contact list
• Updating template letters
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
• A minimum of 3 years word processing (and digital transcription) experience (75 wpm+)
• Previous working experience as an Administrator, Legal Secretary or Paralegal
• Experience working in a professional services environment
• Advanced experience in LEAP Migration Manager
• Sound understanding of corporate immigration and related visa categories
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Proven time management and organization skills
• Analytical and investigative skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative team but also work autonomously
What we will offer you:
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, BDO offers a culture that emphasises career growth, professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility and global opportunities.
To submit your application please click Apply Now!
Recruitment Agencies - thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Hi there We looking for young people to do outdoor marketing. 1- letterbox drop in Australind & dalyellup (2 people) 2- Hand out promo cards in shopping centres & CBD (4-6 people) We need people who c [...]
Hi just looking for pizza delivery driver in western superb around saint albans or in saint albans. looking for evening full time availability with own car and license. If you r interested plz text me [...]
Who we are: Help riders get around town by using Uber and get the fares you make each trip paid weekly into your account. Using the Uber app is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more yo [...]
This is not a job, instead we help you grow your own business and be your own boss. We can show you how to develop a full time home cleaning business in just 3-6 months, and it costs nothing to join! [...]