Hall & Wilcox Lawyers
About Hall & Wilcox
Hall & Wilcox is a pre-eminent independent business law firm with one of the fastest growing partnerships in Australia. We are currently a firm of more than 600 people, including 73 partners. We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Canberra, Perth and Brisbane and act nationally for Australian-based clients and multinational clients with Australian interests. Our leadership team was recognised by winning Managing Partner of the Year at the 2015 and 2017 Australian Law Awards.
About the role and team
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Technician to join our national Information Technology team based in our growing Perth office.
As the Service Desk Technician you will be responsible for providing national system support and desktop support for the Perth Office. This role will also take responsibility for coordinating IT for all employee moves in the Perth office.
- provide level 1 and 2 national system support across a range of hardware and software
- respond to user inquiries by following service desk procedures
- communicate with users at all levels as to the progress of their inquiries
- logging inquiries in Jira
- meeting room set ups and AV configuration
- update and maintain call-log
- escalate complex queries
- identify recurrent user inquiries
- image and test laptops for new employees
- create and profile user accounts
- setup of IT equipment for new employees
- participate in IT projects
Skills and experience
- 2 years' experience as a Service Desk Technician or similar
- IT qualification (degree or diploma)
- basic knowledge of Windows networking and troubleshooting
- strong knowledge of Windows Desktop (Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10)
- stong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- knowledge of desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware
- service focused with strong communication skills
- excellent attention to detail
At Hall & Wilcox, we practise Smarter Law. This means being smarter across our entire business – by being progressive, by our commitment to excellence and by our focus on building great relationships.
We have a strong values-driven culture - our clients and people choose to work with us because of it. We care about our clients, our community and each other. Whether it be our technology or our business focused approach to the practise of law, we strive to change the legal market for the better. We work hard but we also have fun.
- modern, open plan offices
- structured learning & development programs for all career levels
- extensive health & wellbeing program including healthy start breakfast program, mindfulness training subsidised fitness, team sports and health checks
- flexible working opportunities – talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you
- salary continuance insurance
How to apply
To apply for this position please click the apply button above. For more information please contact Lauren Parrant, People & Culture Advisor on 03 9603 3669.
Recruiters please note:
Applications from Recruitment Agencies not briefed will not be accepted for this advertised position. For further information about Hall & Wilcox please visit our website.
Hi there We looking for young people to do outdoor marketing. 1- letterbox drop in Australind & dalyellup (2 people) 2- Hand out promo cards in shopping centres & CBD (4-6 people) We need people who c [...]
Hi just looking for pizza delivery driver in western superb around saint albans or in saint albans. looking for evening full time availability with own car and license. If you r interested plz text me [...]
Who we are: Help riders get around town by using Uber and get the fares you make each trip paid weekly into your account. Using the Uber app is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more yo [...]
This is not a job, instead we help you grow your own business and be your own boss. We can show you how to develop a full time home cleaning business in just 3-6 months, and it costs nothing to join! [...]