We are a friendly, patient-centred specialist practice looking for a dynamic individual to join us as a medical receptionist. Your role is to provide full secretarial support for a general surgeon including general reception duties; appointment management; handling enquiries; and billing including communication with Medicare and Private Health Funds.
Ideal candidates should be/ have
- Punctual, reliable and responsible
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and establish efficient office systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- At least one-year of medical reception experience- preferred but not essential
- Shexie experience- an advantage but not necessary as full training will be provided
Please apply only if you are able to start by 14 May.
Are you looking to earn a flexible income with Uber? Then look no further! Splend puts you in a new model Uber compliant car, covers the on-road costs (servicing, CPT & comprehensive insurance, road [...]
Silvers Circus is hiring labourers to work with us setting up our circus Big Top, seating, stages, lighting & sound equipment. Work is Monday 23rd 10am till roughly 6pm and Tuesday 24th 9am till rough [...]
Our Business Traineeship is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to take the first steps to a successful and fulfilling career with a recognised industry leader. You will be energetic and moti [...]