Hays Office Support
Australian Capital Territory
Multiple roles available in a highly sought after Government agency that provides a secure global environment
Your new company
This Government agency works closely with a range of external parties including state, territory, Commonwealth Government to protect National Security, enforce Australian law and enhance safety to provide a secure regional and global environment. The Department is known for its high profile and professionalism manner and are seeking a corporate and professional candidate.
Your new role
This Government Department has recently experienced an unprecedented and significant increase in workloads and new enquiries. As a result,
they are in need of a number of assessment officers who are able to assist with the caseload.
Your priority in this role will be assessing the backlog of applications that are anticipated to be submitted in accordance with the prescribed legislative frameworks.
You need to be capable of thinking outside of the square in your assessment. You will also be responsible for recording collected information in various departmental databases and additionally, you will be required to ensure that you remain up-to-date with the administrative duties that are required to be completed in your position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process allocated cases in accordance with the Global Case Management guidelines, procedures, and relevant Legislation and Regulations.
- Meet individual performance targets
- Complete weekly allocated tasks in the GCM processing model, including, but not limited to, actioning team emails, taking phone calls and working on resubmit cases.
- Acquire and demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of legislation, regulations, policy and procedures in decision-making and case management
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within a network and with internal and external stakeholders, to provide quality decision-making and a high level of client service
- Actively participate in programs, activities and initiatives relevant to department-wide goals and strategic intent
- Identify and investigate integrity issues within a caseload
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and improved practices, and drive consistency and best practice gains
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience in a similar role within an assessment environment. You will have high standards of personal probity and integrity, and you will be able to work autonomously in a fast paced environment, and meet prescribed deadlines. Most importantly, you will maintain high-level attention to detail and understand the importance of data integrity throughout the assessment and approval process.
Previous experience in a Federal Government Department and an active Security Clearance at the NV1 level or higher will be highly regarded.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to obtain a contract in a supportive Federal Government Agency. You will be working on a daily basis with a variety of stakeholders and provided with on the job support and training on the subject matter to succeed in the role. You will be offered an attractive hourly rate and become a valued member of a great team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Madeleine Ellacott on (02) *****3331 + click to reveal now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Madeleine for a confidential discussion on your career.
Integra Windows has a vacancy for experienced UPVC Window and Door Fabricators. The right individuals will be self motivated and posses a high attention to detail. Knowledge of working within a factor [...]
We are looking for a tradesman or skilled labourer to join our team in the installation of Airconditioning systems. The right candidate must have own transport,drivers license and white card. Must be [...]
Looking for an experienced gardener who is familiar with hedging, has a manual license and plant knowledge is an advantage. Someone who is able to work in a team environment, communicate with clients [...]