Silk Hospitality is a dynamic hospitality company who is seeking to appoint friendly and professional staff to join our enthusiastic housekeeping team in Docklands -Melbourne.
If you're looking for a role with a strong brand, the opportunity to develop and the chance to work with good people who are talented and work hard; join Silk Hospitality. Silk is looking to appoint a motivated, autonomous and reliable individual to join our Housekeeping Team as a Public Area Cleaner
Qualities and Experience
- 1 year of proven experience is essential, preferably 4/5 star resort or hotel
- Ability to use floor scrubber machines and cleaning equipment
- 'Can do' attitude
- Committed to delivering excellent service & standards
Immaculate presentation and advanced communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate in providing friendly personalised customer service
- A desire to learn and progress within the team
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, energy, initiative and commitment to customer service
- Housekeeping operations knowledge
- Availability to work flexibly to suit the hours and needs of the business and be willing to
- work weekend shifts
Position Responsibilities Snapshot
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding guest service standards.
- Prepare and clean all public areas, restaurants, dusting, vacuuming, use of chemicals for bathroom cleaning, replenishing amenities.
- Clean public area windows and storerooms as directed by site supervisor
- Vacuum carpets, floors and upholstery, dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges and shelves thoroughly in all public areas including lifts
- Clean public restrooms, toilets, sinks, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters & floor surfaces; Supply with fresh paper and soap as required
- Replenish and count amenities, linens and supplies in store rooms.
- Transport dirty linen to laundry load area as required then transport clean linen to storerooms and guest rooms as required
- Sort, fold, count and stack linen as directed
- Ensure Room Attendant chemicals and supplies are stocked and orderly
- Attend to guest requests for relevant amenities / items where required.
- Maintain the security and privacy of guests, demonstrating your integrity and diligence at all times.
- Maintaining cleanliness of work areas and reporting of any hazards, faulty or damaged equipment to senior staff.
- Willingness to be available for additional or varying duties as required by management.
- Adherence to workplace health and safety policies and procedures, attends safety meetings or training where required.
Most importantly - we hire for attitude
This is a great opportunity to work for a distinguished brand and to take your career to the next level. So if you’re looking to work within an engaged and dedicated team then express your interest now!
Please apply via our job board: www.silkhospitality.com.au/jobs
Hi there We looking for young people to do outdoor marketing. 1- letterbox drop in Australind & dalyellup (2 people) 2- Hand out promo cards in shopping centres & CBD (4-6 people) We need people who c [...]
Hi just looking for pizza delivery driver in western superb around saint albans or in saint albans. looking for evening full time availability with own car and license. If you r interested plz text me [...]
Who we are: Help riders get around town by using Uber and get the fares you make each trip paid weekly into your account. Using the Uber app is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more yo [...]
This is not a job, instead we help you grow your own business and be your own boss. We can show you how to develop a full time home cleaning business in just 3-6 months, and it costs nothing to join! [...]