""FRIENDLY & RELIABLE CAFE ALL ROUNDER - CASHIER""
DO YOU LOVE INTERACTING WITH PEOPLE ALL DAY? LOVE THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF BUSY ENVIRONMENT??
If you are really an outgoing, energetic, love a challenge, then we have an exciting opportunity for you
The Messenger is a happy & cheerful cafe located in Pyrmont.
We are dedicated to providing delicious healthy food and coffee along with awesome customer service.
The successful candidate will work in local cafe environment with great customers and team members that work like family but professional.
1. Casual Monday - Friday apps. 30hours/week
2. All aspects of cafe work
3. Greeting customer and handle customers in different situations (incl phone ordering)
POS/ Register processing- taking payments and getting the bill ready
5. Cleaning duties
- Must have some relevant experience and passionate with hospitality industry (must actually care and genuinely enjoy serving the public including remember customer name and their orders)
- Must be able to provide consistency of quality work performance (must have a SENSE OF URGENCY but able to perform with keen attention to details)
- Excellent clear & effectively communication skills both with the team and the public
- Must be responsible, reliable and punctual
- Demonstrate Initiative, Must be hands-on and able to multi-task (Be able to work quickly & efficiently with a strong focus on delivering excellent service)
- Be passionate, engaging, confident and build strong customer loyalty (strong guess focus)
- Be able to work well under pressure and stay calm under pressure (able to work in highly energetic environment & willing to jump in & help out all areas)
- Able to maintain an excellent clean working environment
- Well presentation and grooming
- The right candidates will be provided with great consistent working hours
- Working with professional,loving & experienced management and staff
- Free staff meal & coffee provided every shift
1. Must have valid Australian working visa (sorry NO WHV/Backpackers)
2. Only suitable applicants will be contacted for interview
3. Must go through trial work as part of recruitment process.
If you have what it takes and are up for the challenge, get in touch by sending your resume to hel******@******com + click to reveal
local pizzeria restaurant looking for a friendly part time waitress to join our team 2-3 shifts per week. Must be available on weekends. Previous experience preferred. English as a first langua [...]
Emphasis Hair in South Caulfield is looking for an Experienced Fully Qualified Hairdresser to join our passionate team in our busy 8 chair boutique salon. Must be passionate and proficient on all a [...]
Kitchen hands and dishwashers needed in Croydon family restaurant [...]
We are currently looking for full time or part time cooks and kitchen hands to fill positions that are immediately available with in the kitchen. We are located in Putney NSW,serving contemporary Au [...]