An exciting opportunity awaits a Head Chef for a role at Henry Lee's.
The successful candidate will have the lead role in creating a team to drive our current
day time trade + creating a team for events and our dinner service that you will be apart
of building along side the directors. An opportunity to create something of your own awaits.
- Management + Development of your team
- Unique Creative Role
- Opportunity for growth within the business / Dinner Service
Henry Lee's is a cafe/restaurant proven in maintaining its high standards of food and
service for the last 2 years.
Our current operation is Breakfast & Lunch 7 days a week with the space available
for exclusive hire for events through out the evenings.
To be considered for this role we will require:
- - An experienced leader to manage day to day operations
- - Be cost savvy in both areas of Food & Labour costing
- - Have prior experience in High Volume Atmosphere
- - Be Able to juggle both Creative input and Management of staff & cost
- As the Head Chef you will be leading and monitoring a team of staff through very busy shifts and will run the entire logistics of the kitchen, working closely with the Senior Manager(s) and Director(s).
You will enjoy a unique and challenging role where you can develop your team, execute existing menus in place whilst creating new menus for the future. There will be a huge emphasis on maintaining costing throughout the kitchen, along with ensuring that our food remains of the highest quality, flavour packed + beautifully presented.
As a Recap, to be successful in the position you will need to have:
- - 2-5+ years experience in a similar role in a high volume restaurant environment. (Ideally with experience in venues that open breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- - A proven ability to manage food & labour costs
- - Forward thinking approach with the aim of raising and maintaining standards
- - Have a good grasp of past, current, upcoming local & international food trends (inc. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- - Take pride in what you do, remain calm under pressure and be passionate about the Sydney food scene
- -Strong experience with ordering procedures and staff management.
- -Well experienced in the art of prioritisation, and people management.
- -Ability to lead, train and inspire your team instilling the principles of the owner and with your procedures as the head chef.
- - Ability to establish & maintain SOP's for staff at all levels within kitchen.
- - Fluent in food safety and hygiene systems
- - Workflow management and group integration for consistent product delivery
- - Excellent communication skills, time and resource management
- - Be comfortable with all aspects of running a busy kitchen.
- - Ensure the smooth running of service and the high quality of product the venue is well known for.
- - The ability to train and develop your team.
- - An eye for detail and the ability to produce fine food.
- - suitable references needed
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining the Henry Lee’s team, please apply below. Serious applicatints with the correct experience need only apply.
Hi there We looking for young people to do outdoor marketing. 1- letterbox drop in Australind & dalyellup (2 people) 2- Hand out promo cards in shopping centres & CBD (4-6 people) We need people who c [...]
Hi just looking for pizza delivery driver in western superb around saint albans or in saint albans. looking for evening full time availability with own car and license. If you r interested plz text me [...]
Who we are: Help riders get around town by using Uber and get the fares you make each trip paid weekly into your account. Using the Uber app is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more yo [...]
This is not a job, instead we help you grow your own business and be your own boss. We can show you how to develop a full time home cleaning business in just 3-6 months, and it costs nothing to join! [...]