Occupational Therapy Job working in children's services based in Liverpool
Your new company
In your new organisation is one of Australia's most respected children's services organisations they work with children and their families, communities, and supporting the development of practitioners and children's services.
Your new role
In this role you will bring your passion for working with children to our trans-disciplinary team to provide quality learning and development outcomes for children, from birth to 14, with disability and/or developmental delays.
As a Key worker you will work closely with parents/carers to identify their goals for their children and their families and support them to achieve these in the setting of their choice (ie: their homes, schools or early childhood settings), within the service of their choice. You will be working within a team of different professionals, including speech pathologist, physiotherapist, psychologist and occupational therapist, using family centred practice to assist families to meet their children's goals. The role involves achieving measurable financial targets and understanding children's NDIS plan including managing their individual budget and how much therapy can be purchased.
What you'll need to succeed
- University qualifications in Occupational Therapy with current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with children (including children transitioning to high school) with disabilities or development delays in mainstream services and inclusive settings including schools and child care
- Must have experience in the delivery of strengths-based, family centred and play based approaches to paediatric intervention and family services
- Demonstrated ability to contribute discipline specific expertise in a trans-disciplinary and multi-agency environment
- Demonstrated skill in cultural competency
- Demonstrated ability and/or understanding of coaching, facilitating and bridging approaches to build the capacity of families and adults working with young children with disability or developmental delay
- Strong ability to manage their time and meet financial targets accordingly
- Understanding of the NDIS
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary Package
- Positive welcoming culture
- Priority placement for children of staff members
- Purchased Leave
What you need to do now
This opportunity is immediately available. If you're interested in this role contact Marcus Beaumont by clicking 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now for a confidential discussion.
D: +61 (0)2******9694 + click to reveal [tel:2******9694 + click to reveal ]
E: Marcus.Beau******@******.au + click to reveal [mailto:Marcus.Beau******@******.au + click to reveal ]
Hi there We looking for young people to do outdoor marketing. 1- letterbox drop in Australind & dalyellup (2 people) 2- Hand out promo cards in shopping centres & CBD (4-6 people) We need people who c [...]
Hi just looking for pizza delivery driver in western superb around saint albans or in saint albans. looking for evening full time availability with own car and license. If you r interested plz text me [...]
Who we are: Help riders get around town by using Uber and get the fares you make each trip paid weekly into your account. Using the Uber app is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more yo [...]
This is not a job, instead we help you grow your own business and be your own boss. We can show you how to develop a full time home cleaning business in just 3-6 months, and it costs nothing to join! [...]