Your new employer is a community organisation that aims to serve some of the most vulnerable members of our society and does so through an approach that involves advocacy, providing therapeutic support and also innovative community participation.
THE ROLE :
You will be providing OT specialist advice and clinical services including assessment, diagnosis, treatment and intervention programs.
Whilst delivering holistic and integrated client care and management
ABOUT YOU :
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- General Registration With AHPRA
- Facilitates meaningful outcomes for people with disabilities and their families
- Commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice NDIS and private therapy services
- A current Australian driver’s licence and willingness to obtain a police check
- A handsome remuneration package including bonuses
- Flexible location + work from home opportunities
- Tools of the trade will be provided
- Ongoing training and development to properly support you as a valued employee
How to Apply
If this position is of interest, please click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button for your CV to join our application process immediately.
Or, contact us your way :
Phone : 1300 289 817 to discuss the role or have a confidential discussion regarding opportunities and your professional journey.
Email : randstadhealthcare randstad.com.au
Chat live via messenger : m.me / 184357763669888
Instagram : https : / / www.instagram.com / randstad healthcare australia / ?utm medium copy link
Our promise is to assist you in maximising your opportunities while minimising your stress!
Health & Social Care we are your trusted career partners - we take the hard work out of finding your dream job.
As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job title: Senior Occupational Therapist - Community - Sydney Working Hours: 38 hours/week Salary: $100K to $120K per annum Location: Sydney Roles & Responsibilities: Our client is [...]
Occupational Therapist - Community - Sydney Benefits - Job security with Full-Time and Part-Time positions available, across various locations around Sydney - Flexible working hours, work from home [...]
Job Description: Position Title: Occupational Therapist (Transitional Aged Care Program) Employment Type: Maximum term, Part Time Hours per week: 32 hours Position Grade: Occupational Therapi [...]
Position Title: Occupational Therapist (Transitional Aged Care Program) Employment Type: Maximum term, Part Time Hours per week: 32 hours Position Grade: Occupational Therapist Level 1/2 Salar [...]