Federal Government Agency | Ability to obtain Clearance | Police Check Required
- Immediate commencement for the right person
- Competitive remuneration
- 6+6 contract
Your new company
We administer rights and legislation relating to patents, trade marks, designs and plant breeder's rights. We contribute to the innovation system more broadly by using our skills and experience to advise government and Australian businesses to make the most of their Intellectual Property.
Your new role
As the Business Analyst you will work within multi-disciplinary delivery teams, following agile principles to support development of new systems. Working closely with business subject matter experts, end users,
developers and other technical specialists, the role will conduct analysis and define requirements that enable us to achieve its target state vision.
What you'll need to succeed
- Exceptional ability to confidently elicit and define epics, user stories & acceptance criteria following best practice principles as well as identifying elicit and define non-functional requirements (NFR) using NFR catalogues or similar.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to facilitate interviews, workshops and document analysis, as well as working closely with stakeholders in order to elicit needs and develop a shared understanding of current processes.
- Ability to proactively consider and undertake work to identify gaps, potential waste and suggest improvements. Apply and monitor appropriate use of modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards.
- Experience applying Business Analysis practice to business problems and supporting solution development.
- A strong understanding of the system development life-cycle.
What you'll get in return
This opportunity will provide you with the chance to work in an environment whereby you can develop and enhance your skills within a like-minded team. There is the opportunity to have a fast-paced long-term contract with extensions offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cara Thompson now on (02) 6257 9802.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2676747
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us Canberra Consulting focuses on delivering highly skilled and qualified professionals to our clients. Canberra Consulting has the experience and the capability to understand... About us Can [...]
About Us Canberra Consulting focuses on delivering highly skilled and qualified professionals to our clients. Canberra Consulting has the experience and the capability to understand your specific r [...]
Business AnalystMin.0 years' experience working on complex technical IT projects.r>Long Term Contract with Extension OptionsAustralian Citizenship MandatorySeeking a Business Analyst with minimum 10 y [...]
Senior Business AnalystWork within a high-profile Federal DepartmentContract to + 12 month extension optionD365 projectLong term contract within a D365 project, our client is seeking a Senior Business [...]