Stanley Black & Decker
- Are you ready to take on the next challenge in your career?
- Are you ready to come on our Purpose journey?
- Fantastic support from the business and global career opportunities
Stanley Black and Decker have an opportunity for an experienced and dynamic professional to join the HR team as HR Advisor based at our Distribution Centre in Keysborough and reporting to the HR Director for ANZ. This opportunity is flexible working with a mix of onsite and remote working requirements.
Joining Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies.
Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of:
Courage & Innovation - We're bold to break the mold
Agility & Performance - We cut through challenges
Inclusivity & Collaboration - We join forces for sustainability
Integrity & Accountability - We are reliable to the core
About the Role…
As an experienced HR Advisor, you will support the business leaders in creating and maintaining high performing teams throughout the organisation, which will be key in delivering business results. The people of Stanley Black & Decker share distinct values, in a diverse, high performance culture that unifies us across our global enterprise. Wherever you go, whatever business you find yourself in, you will encounter an uncompromised devotion to excellence, innovation, customer satisfaction and doing good in the world.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting and implementing local HR strategies that align with departmental goals
- Provide hands-on HR operational support and coaching on a wide range of HR & ER related matters
- Forging strong relationships with leaders within the business
- Driving recruitment and onboarding of new employees
- Drive engagement initiatives to ensure strong, positive employee relations
- Supporting the HR team with acquisition related activities
- Creating a high performance culture through succession planning, performance management and performance reviews
You will have demonstrated strong leadership experience and the ability to influence a broad range of people at all levels. Solid exposure to ER including case management and performance management is also key along with a strong analytical mind and the ability to uncover insights and bring great solutions to the company
Essential skills & competencies:
- Desire to be a leader and comfortable in presenting and facilitating
- Sense of responsibility to achieve results in high volume fast-paced environments
- Previous international experience or global exposure (desirable)
- Previous exposure to disciplinary and conflict resolution processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven and work autonomously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
Experience and Qualifications:
- HR tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Previous experience in Manufacturing/Logistics or Warehouse environment would be ideal
What we offer…
- Competitive Salary
- Great employee perks including staff discounts on SBD products and a range of benefits
- Flexible work arrangements – working from home and on site
- Employee Assistance Program: counselling, coaching and wellbeing services for employees and their immediate families
- Learning and Development: Have access to thousands of online and face to face learning courses via Stanley Black & Decker Online University
- Culture of inclusion: At Stanley Black & Decker we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community for everyone - Guided by our purpose for being For Those Who Make The World, our employees bring to life our important values of Courage, Innovation, Agility, Performance, Inclusivity, Collaboration, Integrity and Accountability each day. Diverse voices and experiences are the heartbeat of our high-performing, innovative workforce
This is a great opportunity to come and join our team. If you think this sounds like the next role for you, please APPLY!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
McConnell Dowell is the Creative Construction company- we pride ourselves on being an industry leader, a true pioneer, a company of visionaries. We are the destination for engineering brilliance. We [...]
McConnell Dowell is the Creative Construction company- we pride ourselves on being an industry leader, a true pioneer, a company of visionaries. We are the destination for engineering brilliance.. We [...]
Req ID : 203362 Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfo [...]
Senior Human Resources Advisor ( Job Number : PER13215) Description At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. [...]