MARS Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with one of Australia's newest FinTech's who have recently launched within the Australian market. Sitting within a small finance team, this role will be broad and involved in all areas of the finance function, as well as developing and assisting with controls and projects that will arise.
With a strong and experienced leadership team who have put in place the infrastructure and processes for long term success, this role would suit an ambitious and motivated individual who is keen to join and be a key stakeholder in a growing business and add tangible value moving forwards.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Assist the CFO with establishing and implementing processes and controls
- Prepare annual financial statements and tax provisions
- Manage and maintain general ledger, financial reporting to include forecasts, balance sheets, and revenue and costs
- Financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting
- Coordinate preparation and lodgement of financial statements
- Liaising with the Auditors
- Coordinate BAS reporting on a quarterly basis
- Oversee the payroll and transactional accounting functions
- Oversee the documentation, adherence, monitoring and continual improvement to the internal control environment
The successful candidate will be;
- CA qualified or equivalent
- 3+ years Chartered or Commercial accounting experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ambitious, driven, adaptable and able to wear different hats
If this sounds like your next role or you would like to find out more, apply below or send your CV to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About TechLend TechLend is the new face of non-bank lending, bringing a customer centric and technology led mindset to redefine a historically stale and conflicted industry. We are a disruptive fint [...]
Finance Manager - Operations & Compliance Sydney , Australia | Posted on 08/23/2021 We are a leading technology and development team with a unique vision on how we believe companies should operate in [...]
Confidential are delighted to be partnering with one of Australia's newest FinTech's who have recently launched within the Australian market.itting within a small finance team, this role will be broad [...]
- Unrivalled product suite, great reputation and continuous company growth - True Fintech with huge financial backing and international presence - Awarded best place to work | Fintech of the year The [...]