--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information.
Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
About Sales at Dataminr:
Being part of our dynamic sales team means you have the opportunity to make a unique and meaningful impact on the company and the organizations we serve. Here are some things you can expect as a salesperson at Dataminr:
- Ramp up period to earn commission before your full target kicks in
- A comprehensive sales training program
- Ongoing training and learning opportunities so you're always on top of the latest sales trends and best practices, including use of a Professional Development Fund.
- Exposure and access to sales leadership for guidance and learning opportunities (you can also take part in our Mentorship Program!)
- A culture of individual goals within a tight-knit team environment
Who you are:
You’re a team player and love building relationships with prospective customers. You're a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment. You're coachable, bring a positive attitude and are eager to excel in a sales career.
As an SDR, you'll be focused on targeting prospects who represent our ideal customer profile, conducting research and setting up qualified meetings for our Account Executives. You'll prospect into enterprise-level, senior strategic buyers and helping to bring a cutting-edge AI product to market. You'll contribute to the achievement of business results by tactically generating new market interest and exceeding team goals.
- Build rapport and initiate conversations with potential clients via phone and email outreach
- Introduce qualified prospects to the Account Executive team to convert into valuable customers
- Build, maintain and exceed a pipeline of qualified sales leads around forecasted goals and defined objectives
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives and Sales Managers to improve performance, processes and procedures
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Leverage CRM (Salesforce.com) to prospect
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience
- Prospecting experience into Fortune 500 or 1000 companies a plus
- Ability to use interpersonal and active listening skills in order to build relationships
- Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills in these forms: customer conversations; company and product presentations; written communications such as email and proposals
- Strong time management and research skills
- Must be able to work autonomously and collaborate in a team environment
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
- Experience working as part of a global team a plus
Why you should work here:
- We recognise and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including equity
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as Health insurance with dental cover, vision care, Life Insurance and Salary Insurance.
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well-being, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
- Discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at [email protected] or our Legal department at [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Because you belong at TwilioThe Who, What, Where and WhyThe Outbound Sales Development Representative role holds a key position in the growth and development of our sales pipeline. Success in this ro [...]
Because you belong at TwilioThe Who, What, Where and WhyThe Outbound Sales Development Representative role holds a key position in the growth and development of our sales pipeline. Success in this rol [...]
Job Description Title: Sales Development Representative Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Engagement: Full-time/Permanent Market Resource Partners (MRP) have new opportunities f [...]
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Sales Development Representative ? We’re glad you asked! What is the key purpose of a Sales Development Repr [...]