Rail Projects Victoria
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Design Interface Manager, this role is responsible for client-side coordination of the design, development and engineering associated with the Regional Rail Revival program. The Senior Design Coordinator will provide expert advice and guidance across a range of engineering and design issues during project development and delivery of multiple projects. This role will also be responsible for coordinating a team of technical advisors to prepare reference designs. The ability to build, maintain and influence strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders is fundamental to the success of this role. This role co-ordinates all technical and engineering support to the relevant work package,
including the development of requirements and the review of designs for completeness, compliance to requirements, standards and constructability, drawing upon technical specialist advice from subject matter experts to resolve a range of engineering design challenges.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be experienced in design, development and delivery within major brownfield rail infrastructure projects, including an understanding of engineering disciplines
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare external consultant briefs and manage consultants to achieve timely and quality outputs
- Provide excellent people management skills, with the capacity to listen to others, identify their needs and provide appropriate direction, guidance and development support
- Have a Bachelor (or higher) qualification in engineering or a related discipline
Why join us?
- An emphasis on work / life balance
- High-performing team environment
- Equal opportunity employer
- Personal & Professional development opportunities
- Committed to safety & wellbeing
- Training & development opportunities
How to apply
Please include a Cover Letter, CV and response to Key Selection Criteria. We want to know why you want to work for Rail Projects Victoria, why you are interested in the role, and, taking into account the Key Selection Criteria as a whole, how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications are applicable to the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Bettina Monello, HR Advisor, [email protected]
Applications close 11:59 pm - Sunday 23 January 2022.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The successful candidate will work closely on all our apparel collections reporting into the Head Designer and working closely with a design team of 7 working across resort, occasion wear, jersey & tr [...]
Job Description - Senior Project Coordinator (164968) Description About Us At HDR, we specialise in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for [...]
Job summary : The Senior Project Coordinator will be responsible for assuming the responsibilities associated to both collaborator and project manager (PM) roles that include but are not limited to d [...]
Senior – Design Office & Technical Records Smelting & Refining, Design Office & Technical Records, Engineering Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia Ref. No. 25410 A vacancy now exists in the E [...]