Woolgoolga Pharmacy Management
About the business and the role
At Woolgoolga Pharmacies we are all about being there for our community. Our Pharmacy services, products and prices are amazing and each day we do our utmost to exceed our customers' expectations… and a huge part of our success is attributed to our amazing team.
We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Officers who excels in providing the customer with exceptional service every time all the time. Who want to make a positive difference in helping people manage their health.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Greet customers
- Find out the customer's needs using varied communication methods
- Recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise and products
- Describe a product's features and benefits accurately
- Demonstrate use and operation of the product accurately
- Make suggestions and encourage purchase of products
- Receive and process payments
- Stay current with sales prices and promotions
- Arrange and display merchandise
- Keep merchandise area tidy
- Replenish displays when stock is low
- Train in Pharmacy Products
- Work towards achieving KPIs
Skills and experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Good phone manners
- High written and verbal communication skills
- Attentive listening skills
- Ability to problem solve
Does the following sound like you?
- Works towards High Sales achieved
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Passionate about Retailing
This role will suit you if it does!
Job benefits and perks
Positive support & Training
Helping your local Community to achieve better health
Work towards Sales Achievements
Staff Account & Discounts where applicable
Ongoing learning experiences
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and one of the largest in Queensland, with an estimated residential population of approximately one million people or 23 per cent of Quee [...]
Position suits a Dispensary Technician or Pharmacy Assistant seeking to develop dispensary and dosage administration aid preparation skills, with a goal to provide all round support in most aspects of [...]
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is one of excellence? to emerge the leader in health care, research and education for regional Australia.p> About your opportunity To contribute to [...]
The Role An opportunity has become available for a Pharmacy Assistant Advanced to join Gold Coast Health GCH where the focus of our 10 -strong team is on providing world-class health care to people [...]