Having recently had a number of major construction disputes, our client needs another back-end specialist to join their team. Join a highly regarded top-tier law firm with an excellent culture and a formidable reputation within construction law.
- This is a leading Australian top-tier law firm with a solid reputation for being the best at what they do.
- Their construction team works with some of the most significant contract mining projects in the Asia-Pacific region for public and private participants.
- They are at the top of their game in terms of technical legal competence and are lauded as legal gentry given they carry themselves with pride and grace,
as well as treat their industry colleagues with respect and courtesy.
- The successful candidate will service a solid pipeline of high-profile disputes, advising on all aspects of major infrastructure, construction, engineering and contract mining litigation.
- This will include contractual disputes, time related claims such as liquidated damages, variation and latent condition claims, defective work and negligent claims, disputes concerning release of security and debt recovery.
5+ YEARS PAE
- To be successful you will require at least 5 Years Post Admission Experience in Construction Law.
- You will be at Senior Associate Level with experience in mentoring and supervising more junior lawyers.
- This firm has a preference for previous top or mid-tier lawyers who are driven and enjoy working in a large team.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to major disputes and cutting-edge legal matters, taking your career to the next level.
- This is a national firm that is offering a highly competitive salary and a supportive environment to excel in your career.
- You will be a valued team member from day one!
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. You will also have the option for a FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, if that is your preference. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile.
Alternatively, please quote Ref No:CN130122 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - [email protected]
If this opportunity is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of opportunities across private practice and in-house.
LawStaff | Level 22 H SBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Line of Service Internal Firm Services Specialism IFS - Information Technology (IT) Senior Associate Job Description & Summary With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported [...]
Description : SENIOR ACCOUNTANT TOP 100 FIRM GOLD COAST - OUTSTANDING TOP 100 FIRM BASED ON THE GOLD COAST - EXCEPTIONAL MID TIER CLIENTS - EXCELLENT SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES - UP TO $95K INC SUPER BAS [...]
Description : SENIOR ACCOUNTANT TOP 20 FIRM $95K PKG - REPUTABLE TOP 20 FIRM BASED IN BRISBANE CBD - DIVERSE CLIENT BASE + ADVISORY - SOCIAL CULTURE + FRIENDLY TEAM - UP TO $95K PACKAGE INC SUPER F [...]
*4 ROLES* Apply in confidence now and interview before Christmas and have a delayed 2022 start date Choose from General Litigation or an Insolvency Focus - Excellent Workplace Culture with Special [...]