G. James Glass and Aluminium
The Newcastle branch manufactures and sells aluminium building products and is seeking an administration assistant to join their team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone calls in a courteous and professional manner whilst directing calls to the appropriate staff member / or taking messages.
- Accurately entering labour hours into our Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Data entry of customer orders and information as required.
- Filing and scanning of documents, reports and orders.
- Matching of accounts payable documents for processing.
- Processing and batching of banking as required.
- General office day-to-day duties to assist and support other staff as requested.
Skills and Experience
- Friendly and professional phone manner.
- Reliable team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Quick learner and ability to undertake repetitive tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Senior Certificate or equivalent.
- Current driver's licence and reliable transport.
If you believe you have the skills and drive to fulfil the requirements of this role please send a cover letter and resume that highlights this.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undertake a full pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol testing to secure employment within G. James.
G.James celebrated 100 years in 2017
For more information visit www.gjames.com
G.James is an equal opportunity employer
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We put our people first - Progression, training and the wellbeing of our staff are our priorityWe care about our planet - 10-year plan in place to be fully sustainable in everything we doWe are proud [...]
At Law Partners, our mission is to help thousands of Australian's every year get the compensation they deserve. We are Australia's largest specialist personal injury firm and due to internal promotio [...]
A rare Foot-In-The-Door opportunity to the Fashion Industry! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment! Career opportunities within Australia's largest run and locally manufactured fashion brand! [...]
Applied Brokers is a small, family business that has been operating for over 25 years. We are looking for a full-time office admin assistant that is motivated, enthusiastic, positive, and willing to l [...]