We are a commercial furniture manufacturer that is entering our 29th year of business. As a result of our continued sales success, we are currently seeking a Contracts Administrator to join the Sales team. This role will be offered on a permanent full-time basis and based at our new showroom facility in Surry Hills and will support the Directors and Project Managers, predominantly ensuring contract compliance both pre and post-work completion.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Contracts Administrators primary purpose is to manage commercial compliance of contracts and all sub-contracts for allocated projects until the completion of all project activities, ensuring documentation is completed for final payments,
variations have been resolved, and maintaining records for contract compliance which also includes documentation for maintaining Australian Standards.
The role will also support the Co-Founding Director for the provision of commercial services, contract correspondence, raising of contract notices, preparation, and evaluation of variations, managing supplier quality standards and supporting the team with contract execution.
YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor/Masters Degree in Business, Building & or Construction. However, we will consider previous experience (including Project Management) without a degree.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a Contracts Administration role
• Effective communication skills (spoken & written) including competent and confident negotiation and influencing skills.
- The ability to establish effective working relationships with people at different levels both internally and externally to our business.
• To be stakeholder focused, team-oriented, accountable and results-driven
- Exceptional attention to detail.
• Competency with MS Word, Excel, email.
• Sound knowledge (ideally gained from work experience) of the commercial furniture sector.
This is a great opportunity to join and grow with a professional operation. Our new showroom is just a short stroll from Central Station.
Sounds interesting? Apply now and submit your latest resume.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Do you want: - To be part of an innovative building company driving improvement and positive client experience in new home building - Work with proven systems with continued training and support - Be [...]
- Brisbane and Gold Coast Roles - all levels - Seeking passionate team players for career advancement - Competitive Salary on offer We are currently working with a number of builders across Brisbane [...]
- Impressive project portfolios - Seeking passionate team players for career advancement - Competitive Salary on offer We are currently working with a number of builders across Brisbane and the Gold [...]
Your Company My client is a very successful and well known national commercial builder that bases their recruitment around cultural, skill and experience.fter a period of successful repeat business [...]