Immediate start available, we are seeking a fun, happy, reliable, multi-tasking person for our busy suburban bakery. We have a full-time position available but will also consider part-time or casual if preferred. This is a a fast paced business and we need someone who is used to working in a bakery/café/food environment.
- Customer service experience in a retail food role.
- Barista / coffee making experience.
- Basic food preparation including sandwich preparation.
- Store opening and closing.
- Must be available to work mid-week and one day of the weekend.
- Willingness to cover shifts in our three locations: Belmont, Thornlands and Redland Bay.
- Training shifts will be at our Belmont store so access to reliable private transport is required (you will need to drive as there is limited public transport at all locations).
If this is you, send us an EMAIL at [email protected] with your COVER LETTER & CV. Yes a COVER LETTER is recommended as we want to know a bit about you. Please ensure you include the suburb where you live and please only apply if you have experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Immediate start available, we are seeking a fun, happy, reliable, multi-tasking person for our busy suburban bakery.e have a position available but will also consider or casual if preferred.his is a a [...]
Manage & mentor a long standing passionate team! Build relationships & style loyal Cue clients! Join an Iconic Australian fashion brand! In return for your commitment: - A generous salary package [...]
Professional, value-based school is seeking an exceptional & highly skilled Executive Assistant to support and ensure the smooth running of the office Our client is a highly-regarded private College [...]
Assistant Restaurant Manager American Quick Service Restaurant The Company Our client is a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) that has been around a lot longer than you think. This global sensation was [...]