To be the most innovative SAP Sales Business Development Manager – to think outside the square! You will take to the market innovative SAP solutions that provide organisations with efficiencies, growth and benefits. Our customers’ requirements can be complex and multi-faceted, so you will be working very closely with SAPDAY’s delivery and support teams. You will be required to deliver and continue the sales process to a successful close, by using your very strong business acumen and being prepared to work on complex sales cycles. You will bring your list of contacts and find new customers, you will be a hunter!
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Defining, developing, qualifying and creating the sales and marketing pipeline
- Manage sales and marketing through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, account strategy, planning from prospect to closing
- Develop strong relationships across all levels of our customers, from owners and C-Level, Directors, middle management and SAP technical people
- Development and completion of solution proposals including leading presentations which encompass all aspects of our customers and possible applications
- This role will commence in a remote fashion, working from home, travel to customer sites if possible, SAPDAY will trust that this person will be autonomous, productive, produce results for both SAPDAY and our customers
- This role can be based anywhere in Australia, with the preference to be based in Sydney
- This role may require travel both interstate, intrastate and internationally
- Lead contract negotiations
- Close deals
- Receive positive feedback from SAPDAY customers
- Keep the customer happy and engaged – keep the customer for life
- Create opportunities for cross sell and upsell
- Make money!
- Drive and passion
- The desire to win
- Minimum of 10 years experience in SAP Sales and Business Development, with strong experience selling in global customers, large enterprise and medium sized organisations
- Proven record of sales success in enterprise business software, services and support sales
- Proven sales success with various customer stakeholders
- Very strong commercial acumen and a confident and effective communicator
- Driven whilst resilient
- Sales and negotiation skills come naturally to you
- Ability and persistence in lead generation to closure
- Ability to write commercial proposal documents and presentations
- Must have SAP experience
- Must present and communicate well
- Must have presence and confidence
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit
- Must fit into the SAPDAY culture
- Expand the SAPDAY brand
NICE TO HAVE:
Bachelor’s degree, MBA.
BENEFITS AND PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT ENJOY WORK:
Great Salary + Super + Commissions, Share Options/Ownership in SAPDAY, Annual Bonus Program, Christmas Cash Bonus YES CASH! Career Development & Educational Progress,
Relaxed dress code when in the SAPDAY office, Free Gym/Yoga/Fitness Membership, Private Health Cover Paid for.
WHY JOIN SAPDAY:
SAPDAY is to assist you in building your own personal brand, enabling you to establish yourself as a thought leader in your specialist field. As with any career, the trick is to be agile, nimble enough to react to the latest trends, so you’re not left as a dinosaur licking your wounds. Blue Fridays are SAPDAY’s way of getting all the teams together in one space and to share new thinking, watch presentations on the latest developments and a chance to eat yummy food. We recommend that you contact SAPDAY's career team, better known as the Enjoy Work team! Their philosophy is simple – work should be an enjoyable and stimulating place to be. As part of SAPDAY, one of our core values is to support employee wellbeing; happier, healthier employees get the best results. Therefore, the team actively encourage engagement in the park’s activities and support personal development.
WHO IS SAPDAY:
SAPDAY is the international consultancy that focuses purely on technologies from SAP, delivering outcomes and benefits to our all of our customers. "Our Customers Are Everything."
Our SAP specialists help organisations gain commercial advantage from data, through advanced innovation, design, delivery and support of SAP technologies.
SAP is in our DNA. SAPDAY only operate with technologies from SAP, we do not work with other technology suppliers. SAPDAY are experts in all aspects of SAP from Ariba to Concur to SuccessFactors to S/4HANA to Fieldglass to SAP Contract Accounting.
"Our Customer Are Everything" – We put our Customers First. Our customer’s success is based on the unique depth of our understanding and knowledge of SAP methodologies and processes. We believe in providing the full customer experience and bringing them along the journey. We believe in the power of people and their true impact on technology. Our agile, collaborative approach to delivering meaningful solutions empowers our customers to experience results quicker, mitigate risk and lower their total cost of ownership.
WE TAKE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
SAPDAY is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorisation to work in Australia. Thank you for your interest in SAPDAY.
Please contact the SAPDAY Careers Team at [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
YOUR MISSION To be the most innovative SAP Sales Business Development Manager - to think outside the square! You will take to the market innovative SAP solutions that provide organisations with effici [...]
Business Development Manager Sydney / Sales Business Development / Full-Time PermanentApply for this jobArq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and an [...]
1.What You'll Do The Small segment is a significant growth driver for the region for APJC. Asia Pacific, Japan & Greater China is boldly pursuing strategies to grow in this segment of the market such [...]
IntroductionThe APJC Partner Architecture Sales team is a collection of highly successful experts who develop globally scalable channel go-to-market strategies focused on : * Identifying, developing a [...]