Payroll Officers are responsible for the completion of a high-quality comprehensive payroll service.
The role is required to assist in the timely preparation of payroll related data, reconciliations, payments, month end activities, reporting and analysis along with payroll duties as specified by the BSC management team within the regulatory framework including Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
This role requires the ability to apply problem solving skills and analysis to resolve payroll issues raised through the Customer Support System and apply extensive customer service principals to obtain a desirable outcome.
- Ensuring the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities,
including wage/salary disbursements, overpayment recovery, leave management and reporting are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant legislation and within segregation of duties guidelines
- Providing accurate and timely first round reconciliation of payroll processes including main pays and off cycle payments including Superannuation, Tax, Payroll Tax and GL Costing where applicable.
- Full capability in processing payroll using the relevant HRMS in line with all payroll deadlines as specified and agreed by Payroll Team Leader and business SLA
- Adhering to all Downer policies, procedures and standards
- Meeting set KPI’s as documented and agreed with BSC Management
- 2+ years’ experience in a payroll processing role is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in superior customer service
- Exposure to multiple EAs and high-volume (+1,000 employees) payroll processing will be beneficial
- Experience in Oracle V12 and/or Oracle Express HR as determined by role
- Sound knowledge of payroll legislation and best practice to be applied in the payroll space.
- Knowledge of TIPT/QMS systems preferred but not essential
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office- Excel, Outlook and Word
WHAT WE OFFER
As an employee of Downer, you may benefit from a range of career support programs, well-being packages and financial benefits, available through us and our selected partners. These include:
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Onsite childcare – (North Ryde Office - Sydney)
- Salary sacrifice superannuation;
- Novated leasing;
- Banking discounts & offers;
- Discounted travel & accommodation;
- Discounted vehicle rentals;
- Offers and cash back on selected shopping portals;
- Discounts on technology products; and
- Exclusive offers on a range of vehicles.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Paul Sampedro for more information on [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
PAYROLL OFFER / SENIOR PAYROLL OFFICER - $85/95,000K+S - SYDNEY NORTH SHORE - 12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT (LIKELY TO GO PERM) Are you a Payroll Officer looking to take the next step in your career o [...]
Senior Payroll Officer The Senior Payroll Officer is a newly created position that’s delivers on the payroll process for the Evolution Group and ensure employee payments and benefits are paid accor [...]
job details New 6 month Payroll Officer contract role that will be part of a fast paced, high -volume environment. This role is a 6 month contract position that has the possibility to be extended or [...]
Lead Payroll Officer & Senior Payroll Officer Position // Leading Entertainment BrandThis position is a permanent full time position with extensive career opportunitiesThey are offering a salary of up [...]