Our client a Mining Operator in Perth CBD are currently seeking a Human Resources Officer.
Initially this is a temp position however for the right candidate the opportunity will turn permanent.
The HR Officer provides timely day-to-day administration and high-level advice on all HR related activities to achieve the organisations plan.
The role coordinates and administers approved Human Resource policies and activities. Furthermore, the role coordinates HR projects, supports the HR Representatives, and is responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the HRIS, Workday.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support to the front line HR Representatives to ensure that the organisation implements and develops best practice approach to human resources services
- Maintain Workday and SharePoint including but not limited to; employment contract templates, HR document templates, VEVO/work right checks, onboarding and offboarding material, ongoing system updates
- Coordinate with relevant departments to track employee movements and conditions of employment
- Issue employment contracts and HR documents alongside HR Representatives
- Support the maintenance of company policies and procedures
- Manage the People Services inboxes queries
- Support the transactional initiatives relating to the employee lifecycle and employee experience
- Implemented process improvements to automate transactional elements and allow for self service
Skills and Experience required:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent level of experience across required areas of expertise
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of the Fair Work Act and National Employment Standards
- Sound planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A proactive, professional and customer-focused approach with the ability to influence and negotiate effective outcomes with a broad range of people
- High level professional written and verbal communication
- An understanding of and complete commitment to confidentiality
- Ability to take instruction and apply knowledge to tasks effectively
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- Workday HRIS experience
- Experience with SAP
- A keen interest in Human Resources metrics and the ability to analyse data and convey key messages
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
My client is a rapidly expanding medical device company based in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs. They are looking for an experienced HR Administrator / Officer to join them to provide support across thei [...]
My client is a rapidly expanding medical device company based in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs.They are looking for an experienced HR Administrator / Officer to join them to provide support across their [...]
Great opportunity to start your HR career in the not-for-profit health sector Full Time or 0.E, Fixed Term role to 30 Parkville office with option to work some days at homeSupportive team to mentor yo [...]
- Great opportunity to start your HR career in the not-for-profit health sector - Full Time (or 0.8 FTE), Fixed Term role to 30 June 2022 - Parkville office location with option to work some days at h [...]