- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Flexible and agile working environment
- Opportunity to grow your skills
KPMG’s Private Enterprise division has an opportunity for a Superannuation Administrator to join their busy SMSF Centre of Excellence team. The role will suit a results-oriented individual who enjoys communicating with a wide range of individuals as well as the willingness to ‘learn on the job’.
- Co-ordination of jobs, workflow management
- Internal risk procedures
- Client Liaison
- ATO / ASIC Liaison
- Administration support to the national SMSF Team
- Invoice processing
- Collation of annual accounts packages as well as pre-audit files and other various administration tasks
To be successful for this position, you will have:
- Effective time management skills
- Task orientation with a focus on accuracy & quality
- Interpersonal skills & ability to engage with individuals at all levels
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office will be highly regarded
- Able to work efficiently in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and apply knowledge essential
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess, and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing [link removed]
Flexibility enables contribution to the community [link removed]
Flexibility inspires technology [link removed] & innovation
Flexibility [link removed] supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Ev [...]
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Bar [...]
LSH Auto Australia has a market-leading presence in Australia’s major cities of Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. As an LSH Auto International company we are part of the world’s largest Mercedes-B [...]
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. We have 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop [...]