Site Manager Commercial Construction Sporting Pavilion
This role represents a great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to secure their next permanent role. Our client is a well-established commercial construction company based in Melbourne.
They have enjoyed continued growth for many years. As a result, this company has an urgent requirement for an experienced Site Manager to join their team on a full-time basis to work on new sporting pavilion in Frankston
The responsibilities of this role are :
- Delivering the project on time & budget
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing and Coordinating all OHS on site
- Coordinate trades and deliveries on site
- Manage defects
- Liaising with sub-contractors, architects, and various stakeholders
Experience / Skills required :
- Carpentry background preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Site Manager for a Commercial Builder in Melbourne
- Experience successfully managing commercial projects in the range of $1-10M
- A strong background in government projects
- Strong verbal and written skill
- Strong pipeline of secured projects
- Family-orientated business which focuses on work-life balance
- No weekend work!
For more information, please call Fraser Canobie on 0488 948 279 or email fraser.canobie nesfircroft.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.
With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed.
We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Service Delivery Operations Salary Level 7, $120,725 pa, PSCSAA Position no 00029176 Work type - Full Time Osborne Park deadline --10 4 PM YYYY-MM-DD AppointmentThe Department of Tra [...]
The Rivet Group is an Australian provider of specialised transport and logistics, contract mining, equipment hire and maintenance and aviation services.he Group consists of Rivet Mining Services, Rive [...]
The Role Experienced Site Manager to join our Drilling team at our Great Western operation in Goldfields WA. We are seeking a proactive individual to work closely with the Operations Manager and wit [...]
The Pilbara Mesquite Management Committee PMMC Program Manager position is a diverse role in conservation and land management working across multiple sectors in the Pilbara Region helping deliver on-g [...]