Property Inspections Officer / Administration
Are you looking for casual work? We are looking for someone to join our small team of 6 in Noosa!
Office hours are from 8:30 - 5:00pm
- Available to work from 20-30 hours per week
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must have a driver license (work car provided for errands)
Your role would include
- Inspecting Holiday Properties throughout Noosa, Noosaville, Peregian Beach and Little Cove
- Office admin, including answering phones, making bookings, entering data and filing
- Reporting maintenance and damage
- Customer Service
- Performing inventory of properties
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Shift work
- Weekend availability
- Penalty rates
- Do you have any work experience in Administration or Holiday Letting?
- Drivers Licence (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for an experienced electronics repair technician to join our team based out of Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast. TSS Electronics is an authorised service centre for Sony Australia in S [...]
Located in the heart of Queensland’s Sunshine Coast in the tranquil surroundings of Noosa Heads sits our stunning 5-star RACV Noosa Resort. Voted multiple times the best accommodation in Queensland [...]
Work independently maintaining a mix of resort and residential grounds, gardens and pools so that everything is looking great and working well. You will be responsible for mowing grass, blowing paths, [...]
CompanySuperprof is Australia's largest private tutoring site and is dedicated to connecting people who wish to learn with those who wish to teach. Our knowledge-sharing platform allows tutors and stu [...]