Bulk Waste Transport
Bulk Waste Transport is Australia's Leading Bulk Waste Haulage Carrier with a fleet of over 60 vehicles servicing various Waste Management sites across the Sydney Metropolitan Area. Bulk Waste Transport is dedicated to the highest level of customer service and with over 30 years of experience within the waste industry we possess the resources, knowledge and overall capabilities to provide complete transport solutions for the Bulk Transportation of all waste products.
Responsibilities and Duties
Bulk Waste Transport is currently looking for 1 HC/MC Driver to support our client's needs. Successful drivers will be working at Ryde Transfer Station, transporting material to landfills.
All shifts are day-work only,
Monday to Friday with weekend overtime available across different sites
You will be driving a top of the range modern fleet vehicle (Automatic transmission) and operating a user friendly paperless tracking system for loads and rest/stop recording.
Qualifications and Skills
In order to be successful, we are looking for drivers who possess a HC/MC license. We provide full and paid training on operations and procedures therefore industry experience is not essential.
Prior experience within the waste industry will be highly regarded.
Benefits and Perks
Successful applicants will receive;
- Above award rates plus super
- Penalties and performance incentives
- Early Start - Early Finish
- One Truck - One Driver
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $27.50 – $33.00 per hour
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Public holidays
- Annual bonus
- Christmas bonus
- Overtime pay
- Penalty rates
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- HC/MC Licence (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Advantage Healthcare Support Nursing Agency is a well-established yet contemporary organization that provides support services to people with a disability with respect, courtesy, and dignity. As a Reg [...]
- Initial 12 months FTC+ extension - Large Upgrade Project - Location: North Ryde - Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite essential We are looking to hire an experienced Business System Manager for [...]
- 12 months fixed term, full time position - North Ryde, Dharug land location - Initially Monday to Friday work hours - AUD $55,000 per annum + 10% super THE ROLE Working in our brand-new 'Campus Hu [...]
- ~$95,000 + super depending on experience - Temp opportunity - 6 months - ASAP start! - North Ryde location with some WFH flexibility The organisation This client is a well-known Australian brand [...]