Grosvenor Engineering Group
Grosvenor embody stability and growth!
Grosvenor's has seen continued growth during these pandemic times. Having secured numerous new contracts and we have solid work pipelines ahead built for the future. This new opportunity is available as we are busier than ever - so if you are feeling a bit nervous about moving to a new job with a new organisation DONT BE!...Grosvenor is a stable organisation that can offer you demonstrated job security.
Looking for the next step in your career as an Project Administration? Want to join a team of talented experts in a growing, Australian-owned building services company?
Grosvenor are a leader in technical asset management within the commercial space, maintaining and servicing Fire, HVAC,
Electrical and other systems for our vast range of clients nationally. When it comes to outcomes for our clients, we don’t just do the norm, we redefine the norm…
So what do we need?
- A minimum 2 years’ Project Administration experience
- Relevant qualification or 3 years relevant experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft products and confidence with in-house database systems;
- Exceptional organisational skills, including ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive, professional approach with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of your work; and
- A sense of curiosity and fun!!
What will you be doing?
- Be a part of the National Administration Team who are responsible for setting up and maintaining client contracts;
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc reporting;
- Prepare maintenance contract documentation timely and accurately;
- Set up and maintain contracts within our in-house database ensuring contractual obligations are always met; and
- Provide daily phone and email support to Grosvenor staff.
Why Grosvenor? Because we have awesome Perks, not only do you get discounts on everything from Health & Pet Insurance, Flights, Car Hire etc. – you also get to work with a great team of passionate people all working towards a common goal – delivering the best service for our clients!
If this sounds like your dream job, why not apply today?!
Please note: Employment with Grosvenor is subject to a pre-employment medical assessment including drug & alcohol testing, and a police history check.
Applicants who have the appropriate international qualifications and full Australian work rights are welcome to apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the business and the role The Canberra Institute of Technology Student Association Incorporated is the official student organisation and a provider of non-academic services on campus for studen [...]
Crestwood World of Learning offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with th [...]
Discover a great place to work at Domayne one of Australia's premium contemporary retailers. We are the best in the business when it comes to contemporary furniture, beddings, computer and electrical [...]
NOW HIRING Fish Butcher/Filleter FT FishCo Fish Market is Canberra's largest retail and wholesale supplier of fresh fish and seafood.e are a busy family owned and operated business located in Fysh [...]