Uniting Communities is a leading, inclusive not-for-profit community services organisation working alongside more than 80,000 South Australians each year to reduce inequality, improve wellbeing, overcome disadvantage, and support people to live the best lives they can. We value diversity and are committed to providing respectful, accessible services.
About the Role
We are actively seeking highly compassionate Care Workers in the Murray Bridge and Adelaide Hills areas who are committed to supporting older people to continue living in their community and at home.
You will be offering assistance in the everyday tasks that may be unachievable without assistance, which will include:
- Planning and preparation of meals
- Personal care including showering and assisting with personal hygiene
- Transporting clients on social outings
- Domestic Assistance
- Helping us create better support plans to fit customers’ needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Individual Support (desirable)
- A current drivers licence and your own registered, insured, roadworthy vehicle
Why work at Uniting Communities?
- You will get to work with a great team
- Work flexible hours
- Participate in face-to-face local orientation delivered personally by your manager
- Get paid to attend team meetings, held every 8 weeks, so that you stay connected
- Get paid mileage and time travelled between customers
About the Remuneration
The Salary range will be dependent on experience and/or qualifications. We provide generous salary packaging benefits that enable you to increase and maximise your take home salary. In addition, other available benefits include; paid maternity leave, early intervention Physio Program, and discounted private health insurance. Check out our benefits at www.unitingcommunities.org
Please attach a cover letter addressing the Position Description and a current resume including the names of two referees.
As an organisation, we are committed to protecting children, young people and vulnerable adults. All staff are required to work within our code of conduct and undergo relevant pre-employment checks.
Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have a full drivers licence and an insured, registered motor vehicle?
Job Type: Casual
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us Uniting Communities is a leading, inclusive not-for-profit community services organisation working alongside more than 80,000 South Australians each year to reduce inequality, improve wellb [...]
Job no: 498513 Work type: Permanent Part time Location: Riverland & Murray Mallee Categories: Assistant Educator Brand: Community Kids The Opportunity Are you an experienced Diploma qualif [...]
DUTTONS MURRAY BRIDGE – MITSUBISHI AND HYUNDA Duttons is an award winning 70-year old family business that has built a substantial client base servicing the Adelaide Hills, Murraylands, Fleurieu Pe [...]
You can only access the real Australia with a 4x4. The iconic Australia, from the desert to the sea! So, what is a Duttons Ironman 4x4 sales hero? - They are a person that loves adventure and explo [...]