Goulburn Valley Health
Fixed Term Part Time
Enterprise Agreement / Classification
Managers and Admin Officers - Grade 1A
TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
Customer Service Officer
- Fixed Term Part Time
- 56 hours per fortnight
- Service Access Unit - Graham Street Campus
About GV Health
At GV Health we are so much more than a regional health service. As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently in the midst of an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site, which comprises of a five-storey Inpatient Unit building, expansion of our current theatre capacity, new Critical Care Unit, a state of-the-art Dialysis Unit and an extension of the current Emergency Department.
If you would like to take a virtual tour of the Shepparton campus please click here. To find our more information about GV Health you can visit http://www.gvhealth.org.au/
About the role
An opportunity exists for a motivated individual to join the Service Access Unit as a Customer Service Officer. The Customer Service Officer is responsible for providing information to clients, referrers and administrative support to clinicians ensuring a high level of service is delivered.
The Service Access Unit is a dynamic and innovative team who are responsible for providing streamlined access to a range of allied health, community and outpatient services. A focus on the client is essential to this role. This role requires excellent customer service and administrative skills and the successful applicant will be a confident and friendly team member, who will be encouraged to enhance their skill base and contribute to the re-design of administrative systems.
The successful applicant will have well-developed time management and problem-solving skills, the ability to prioritise tasks and work under minimal supervision. Applicants should also possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively within a team environment. A sound knowledge of computer based software applications including Word/Excel/database management systems is also required.
Our offer to you:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
Applications close: 7th December 2021
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a mandatory requirement for this role.
All appointments are made subject to satisfactory police check and Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children’s Check. Completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration is required prior to commencement. GV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Recruitment agencies should note that GV Health does not accept agency resumes. GV Health is not responsible for any fees related to any unsolicited resumes submitted by Recruitment Agencies.
- Essential : Commitment to the GV Health Values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Teamwork and Ethical Behaviour and ability to exhibit behaviour which reflects our values.
- Essential : Demonstrated ability to work in an environment focused on the patient/client with skills and experience in administrative and customer service operations.
- Essential : Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills with an ability to work professionally with all levels of staff and members of the public.
- Desirable : Experience working within a health care setting.
- Desirable : Completed or working towards Cert III in Health Administration or equivalent
- Essential : A satisfactory National Criminal History Record Check, Victorian 'Employee' Working with Children Check and completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration will be required from prospective candidates prior to commencement of employment. Do you agree to completing these requirements?
- Essential : Evidence of full immunisation against COVID-19
Job Type: Part-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: North East Region | Shepparton Job type: Full time / From 28/01/2022 - 27/01/2027 Organisation: Schools (Government) Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Teacher Re [...]
Advance Tile Contractors Pty Ltd The position has arisen for a qualified Floor and Wall Tiler to join our team in Shepparton. The role requires the successful applicant to hold the following qualific [...]
Graham Street Permanent Full Time,Permanent Part Time TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING! Registered Nurses (including Critical Care and Emergency Nurses) - Graham St, Shepparton - Permanent f [...]
Job no: 0054638 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Multiple Locations Division/Faculty: Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences Department/School: Melbourne Medical School Role & Superann [...]