At Probe Group, we're powered by passion, driven by curiosity, enriched by a purpose to do it better. We work hard and love a good challenge (or multiple). With clients spanning across the Pacific, Asia, North America and South Africa, we’re no stranger to thinking big and working with innovative minds to achieve great success. We are dedicated to doing things better than the day before, and our exponential growth is living proof that we have stayed true to this ethos. At Probe, expect to think differently, challenge the norm and find your purpose.
The Contact Centre Manager is responsible for all aspects of the Contact Centre’s performance,
ensuring all objectives and Contact Centre metrics are met within contractual agreed timeframes in addition to supporting and developing the operational team.
The Contact Centre Manager will work closely with Client stakeholders on all operational and day to day activities and has overall accountability for performance and delivery standards.
This role will be both complex and challenging and requires a person that is, results driven, can foster successful internal and external relationships and is well versed in contact centre operating metrics, including commercial models.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contracted until 31/08/2022 (with view to extension)
- The role will initially be Working From Home - the role will move to a mix of In Office and WFH based on government health advice
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check
- Drive operational effectiveness across the Contact Centre by implementing best practice initiatives, managing resource priorities and risks, and developing proactive solutions to exceed performance standards.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Manager by giving valuable feedback including identifying new business opportunities and suggesting ways to achieve efficiency savings.
- Consistently deliver on financial accountability - ensure budgetary targets and key performance indicators are met.
- Regularly review and assess performance and delivery standards
- Evolve solutions with input from relevant stakeholders to ensure challenges are addressed
- Ensure the output of the Contact Centre meets contractual performance expectations
- Take the necessary steps to maintain operational effectiveness through organisational change and adjust their own work practices to support change.
- Provide leadership and support for direct reports, appraise their performance, ensure employees complete all required training and are provided with development opportunities.
- Establish internal and external collaborative relationships to ensure organisational goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Analyse performance and drive improvement projects
- Previous experience in Contact Centre management - Retail preferred
- Strong evidence of Inbound/Outbound optimisation initiatives
- Strong analytical abilities – demonstrated capability in analysing results and making recommendations
- Ability to develop comprehensive knowledge of the product and processes and processes of the department
- Ability to motivate and lead teams
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build relationships & work collaboratively with clients and organisational peers
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Business or Project Management) highly regarded
Please note that while this role is currently a work from home opportunity, this may be subject to change to an in-office role within the Melbourne CBD pending government updates.
**In compliance with Victoria's Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Declaration, Probe Group will ask candidates to provide Vaccination Certificates or Vaccination Booking Confirmation as this role requires time to be spent on site**
If you believe you have what it takes to lead this centre of customer experience excellence we'd love to hear from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial, Facilities Mana [...]
Swinburne is embarking on an exciting journey, working towards our new vision of bringing people and technology together to build a better world. We are seeking a Functional Analyst to establish stron [...]
Swinburne is embarking on an exciting journey, working towards our new vision of bringing people and technology together to build a better world. The ARC Centre of Excellence in Future Low-Energy Elec [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial Reference: 5030 [...]