Kurrajong Nursing Home
We are on the lookout for an experienced Receptionist / Administration Assistant to join our team at Kurrajong Nursing Home on a permanent part-time basis. We are a small 30-bed Aged Care Facility located in a semi-rural location on the outskirts of Sydney.
We provide exceptional care in a warm and friendly environment. You will be someone who thrives in a busy and challenging environment while at the same time providing great service to our residents and families.
Using your highly developed organisational and problem-solving skills, you will provide a variety of administrative support services including:
- General reception duties including front line telephone enquiries
- Coordinating tours with prospective new residents & families
- Managing new resident admissions documentation
- Staff rostering
- Processing of invoices
- Managing all staff documentation and filing including coordinating onboarding of new staff
- Other general administrative tasks
To be successful in this role you will have strong IT skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly. You will also need:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the Aged Care sector (preferred but not essential);
- Some experience with managing online rostering systems;
- Experience processing invoices using online systems;
- To multi-task and manage competing priorities – all with a smile on your face;
- The ability to provide leave coverage on other days and holiday cover.
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
Why you’ll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture; and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and meals.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply online now.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- MS Office: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 3 years (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Practice Nurse ( RN ) We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Full-Time Registered Nurse for our Medical Centre in Carnes Hill ( South West Sydney ) Our practice is dedicated to providing ou [...]
Company description The Baan Kurrajong is a modern Thai restaurant in a beautiful relaxed setting in a vineyard. Job description We are looking for experienced, dedicated, reliable and motivated in [...]
- Ground floor opportunity in Real Estate! - Support and in turn be taught by a highly experienced Principal! - Self-disciplined, energetic, goal-driven people encouraged to apply The role of a Sales [...]
Do you have a passion for helping and enriching other people’s lives? Kurrajong is looking for passionate Community Support Workers to work within our Supported Living team in Leeton. To be consi [...]