Stake is looking for a Customer Success Analyst to join our team at our HQ in Sydney. Stake is more than a brokerage, we're one global brand that stands for progress. This is true for our customers but also for our team members.
Stake is a digital brokerage offering seamless access to invest in shares. It is an exciting working environment where everyone is challenged to deliver high-quality execution. It's collaborative and high energy. It's a supportive environment where people are encouraged to take ownership and try things, even if they may fail. Our internal mantra is ‘never settle' and we all share an ambition to do whatever it takes to grow this business forward.
We are growing quickly and have expanded outside of Australia to New Zealand, United Kingdom and Brazil. This is your opportunity to join a global brand rocketing forward and a team hungry to shake up a category.
About this role
You will be the first point of contact for our customers, helping them by understanding their needs, providing accurate information about our products and services. You will be Handling inbound enquiries, via our ticketing system and inbound calls, and the occasional outbound call for information or system changes (no sales cold calling).
As part of the customer success team you'll have the opportunity to work with all areas of the business providing a launchpad to other roles and leadership positions within Stake. This is a full time role, located in Sydney's East.
A bit about you
- You have a curious attitude, that seeks to find simple solutions for complex problems
- A focus on finding ways to uplift and streamline internal and external processes
- A willingness to learn and an open minded approach working within a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating your ability to actively listen, ask the right questions, and build genuine rapport as you support our customers
- An autonomous approach to work, while seeking opportunities to collaborate and share ideas with your team
- A genuine interest in trading, financial technology and customer experience
- A team first attitude
- A drive to deliver exceptional customer service in every interaction
At Stake, we value hustle over honours degrees, so we're more interested in you than your resume. If you believe this is a role you want to jump into head first and be part of our mission, please apply and let us know why in your cover letter!
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan that reflects Stake's high-performance culture and recognises that employees aren't only contributors to the business but are owners of Stake's success
- An annual discretionary performance bonus
- Free Stake Black membership and FX rebates each time you fund your Stake account
- More to come as we grow!
Stake is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We aim at providing an inclusive work environment and do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it as much attention as it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you will be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there, you'll cruise through our recruitment process.
To all recruitment agencies - Stake does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or directly to Stake employees. Stake is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ITW is a Fortune 200 company operating in nearly every corner of the globe. ITW has a powerful and unique business model and culture which is the key to over 100 years of success. ITW Construction Asi [...]
The objective of the Future Energy team is to evolve the energy offering to ensure we continue to meet the ongoing needs of the customers and deliver an energy offering that best leverages marketplace [...]
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you" See yourself in our team Client Solutions Product Finance provides financial and non-financial management [...]
Perth About us Moray & Agnew is one of Australia’s leading specialist law firms with over 650 staff nationally. We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle and Perth an [...]