Uniting Communities is a leading, inclusive not-for profit community services organisation working alongside more than 80,000 South Australians each year to reduce inequality, improve wellbeing, overcome disadvantage, and support people to live the best lives they can. We value diversity and are committed to providing respectful, accessible services.
We are seeking a casual Lifestyle Assistant to join our team to deliver recreational and well-being activities that enhance the quality of our residents' lives.
About the Role
Working in consultation with the Lifestyle Team, the Lifestyle Assistant will:
- Deliver group and individual tailored lifestyle programs for residents,
including residents with special care needs including dementia
- Consult with residents, their families, and staff and evaluate group and individual lifestyle programs to ensure that they meet resident needs
- Undertake appropriate and regular consultation with other staff about resident needs or any anticipated environmental changes that may influence these
- Undertake evaluations of Lifestyle Care Plans including consultation with resident’s families and staff and ensure that outcomes are reflected in care plan
- Provide services that are evidence-based and in line with best–practice
- Contribute to documentation that facilitates service delivery and meets legislative requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent Communication skills
- A current Driver’s Licence
- Experience working in an aged care facility
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in a SA Health/health care setting.
About the Remuneration
Your remuneration will be dependent on experience and/or qualifications. We provide generous salary packaging benefits that enable you to increase and maximise your take home salary. In addition, other available benefits include; paid maternity leave, early intervention Physio Program, and discounted private health insurance. Check out our benefits at www.unitingcommunities.org
Please attach a cover letter addressing the Position Description and a current resume including the names of two current referees.
As an organisation, we are committed to protecting children, young people and vulnerable adults. All staff are required to work within our code of conduct and undergo relevant pre-employment checks.
Job Type: Casual
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us Uniting Communities is a leading, inclusive not-for profit community services organisation working alongside more than 80,000 South Australians each year to reduce inequality, improve wellb [...]