Federal Court of Australia
- $65,395 to $71,003 plus superannuation
- Sydney, NSW
The Deputy Associate is part of a team that assists the Judge in the day-to-day management of Chambers and Court. The role of the Deputy Associate is to assist the Associate and deputise for her or him when he or she is on leave.
- Undertake legal research as required by the Judge.
- Undertake the court officer role.
- Assist the associate in the day-to-day running of chambers including responding to inquiries from parties.
- Manage chambers in the absence of the associate.
- Assist the associate in updating the court’s case management system and to assist the Judge in the preparation of orders and judgments.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to undertake legal research
- Legal Qualifications
- Strong communication (oral and written) and liaison skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Demonstrated organisational skills, including the ability to manage several processes at once.
- Demonstrated high-level keyboard skills and ability to use relevant software applications including Microsoft Office applications, Adobe acrobat and internet
- The ability to adapt to changing situations and priorities and participate in collective work practices
- A demonstrated understanding and commitment to the application of the Australian Public Service (APS) Values, to abide by the APS Code of Conduct and the ability to comply with the principles of workplace diversity and occupational health and safety
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]