Our client is a well known media organisation who operate across Australia and have seen significant growth over the past few years. Exciting time to join as they build out their finance team and continue on their journey.
Working within a supportive team, you will enjoy working in a collaborative culture which has a strong team focus. You will be happy to help out other staff members and help the business achieve it's long term goals.
- Manage Accounts mailbox (5-20 emails per day) – largely accounts payable & purchase orders
- Liaise with other team members and pass on relevant information
- Reconcile bank transactions (including company credit cards)
– 5 x companies
- Process payables in Xero (300 – 400 per month) comprising largely of contractors, suppliers, landlords, staff expense claims
- Maintain bank and credit card balances, transferring money across accounts as necessary
- Be across company direct debits
- Manage and reconcile company Uber account
- Assist with accounts receivable
- Pay accounts payable (approx. 50 – 100 per week)
- Process employee expense claims
- Assist with general finance tasks including GL reconciliations, data entry, raise PO’s, report preparation, journals, EOM tasks
- Other duties as required
To succeed in this role, you will have experience working in an accounts payable role and be highly organised and process driven by nature. You will be motivated to learn and develop, and work in fun and collaborative team environment. Prior experience with Xero would be ideal, but by no means needed.
This permanent opportunity is being recruited for as soon as possible, please get in touch as soon as possible.
(07) 3854 3802
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Finance Officer, AO3 Finance Officer, Finance Job Your new company This Government Department based in Brisbane CBD plays a critical role in the design and delivery of education in Queensland and [...]
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer, to join a growing global organization and dynamic team, on a full-time permanent basis. The role is based in the So [...]
Image Courtesy of Kelvin Grove State College About the School: Kelvin Grove State College is a Prep to 12 College located in inner city Brisbane leading the way in innovation and State education. T [...]
About us Darling Downs Joinery is a custom made Cabinetmaking workshop offering all types of joinery from budget to the high-end. Our office is in Toowoomba and supports the Toowoomba and surrounding [...]