Who are we?
We are people, people. Challenger Security is an ISO accredited industry leader in the provision of security services across Australia. We specialise in high-end luxury retail, commercial, education and government. We have built our brand understanding clients, protecting them, and then doing it better.
Who are we looking for?
Challenger Security is seeking qualified and experienced part time Luxury Retail Security Officers who are career focused and determined to join a business with excellent opportunities for training and promotion.
What will you be doing?
· Be the face of the brand, greeting each customer as they enter and thank them as they leave
· Maintain a safe and secure working environment for staff and customers
· Monitor retail operations, deter suspicious activity and respond to incidents accordingly
· Provide detailed information to senior management on potential and actual threats to the business
· Work within a highly successful team environment
What you need to apply
For this role, you will need:
· Current QLD Unarmed Security Licence with Crown Control function
· Current First Aid Certificate
· Police Check (Less than 60 days old)
· Previous experience in Retail Security (Required)
· Excellent presentation and grooming standards
· Strong interpersonal communication and report-writing skills
· Be physically fit and able to perform the duties required
· A confident and welcoming attitude with high level observation skills
· Availability to work Monday to Friday, with potential for ad hoc work on weekend
Why work for us?
· Have a job with meaning - our people are the backbone of communities, schools and government - we enable life to carry on.
· Competitive wages
· Financial security - get paid on time every fortnight
· Access vouchers and discounts from leading retailers such as Woolies and Amazon
· Feel part of a team - work with the best people in the industry - people who are committed and genuinely love their jobs
· Grow your skills - we can provide training to add value to your professional development
· Empowered by technology - use cutting edge technology to reduce paper and simplify your workload
· Variety of work available - we work in multiple areas and encourage our people to work at different locations and business areas. You can build a broad skillset without the risk of boredom and burnout
· Opportunities for promotion - we recognise talent, and promote form within allowing you to progress your career.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and a copy of your QLD Security Licence.
Candidates of an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background are encouraged to apply.
South Australian Master Licence: ISL 282676
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Public holidays
- Weekend availability
- Security licence (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description About Haircare Group For over 45 years Haircare Group has been the voice of experience and expertise for salons. Beginning as a husband and wife team, we are now a large and pass [...]
Job no: 583515 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time, Part Time Location: Adelaide Categories: Customer Service / Contact Centre About Spotless Spotless employs over 36,000 people in Australia [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665-$91,713 + 15.4% super - Adelaide Australia is regularly affected by severe weather events. These events are growing in frequency and severity, leading to increased ec [...]
Benefits and Perks - Permanent Full Time Ongoing - Office is based in Mile End South and has on-site car parking available - Family-friendly working environment - Flexible and supportive work environ [...]