Renowned for their prestige homewares products, this global company is seeking a team orientated customer service officer to join their team. This company focuses on providing and delivering exceptional customer service and high quality products.
Working within their Sydney head office team, you will be responsible for:
- Providing high level customer service to both internal & external customers
- Resolving product and service enquiries
- Managing customer accounts, including invoicing and payment processing
- Creating online orders and liasing with relevant teams to ensure successful delivery
- Exercise leadership qualities but ensuring all team members are compliant with safe work procedures
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Stable working history within customer service
- Strong problem solving & conflict resolution skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Effective communication skills
- Previous use of SAP is ideal
This position will offer the successful candidate;
- The opportunity to join this internationally recognised brand in a location close to home.
- Be part of this close knit team and actively contribute to a supportive work environment.
- Flexibility to work 4 or 5 days per week.
Paying $32ph + super and offering flexibility to work 4 or 5 days per week. Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link and Aiden at people2people will be in touch!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Dispatch Team Member The Woolworths Customer Fulfillment Centres are large format fulfilment operations that pick, pack and dispatch Woolworths Online orders across the Sydney metro area. Our CFCs [...]
Replenishment Team Member - Woolworths Brookvale CFC The Brookvale Woolworths Customer Fulfilment Centre, has been purpose built to service our online customers. This new look format store provides [...]
Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment. Our staff are dedicated pr [...]
Red Dingo Australia Pty Ltd is an international pet accessories business located in Brookvale. We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team. This is an interesting and varied role pr [...]