About the role
Based locally in Mackay, this permanent full-time position will be responsible for the promotion of Community Solutions' services to employers and stakeholders, throughout the region. This role will work with employers to develop employment solutions for their business. With a strong focus on sales, the position will also involve screening, matching and referring job seekers to employer vacancies.
Other key duties include:
- Ensuring that placements are contractually compliant and are entered into the systems correctly
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships with small to medium businesses to maximize sustainable employment outcomes for jobseekers
- Working with job seekers and their case managers to market job seekers to employers
- Coaching job seekers to ensure they are job ready
- Deliver post placement support to employers
You believe in making a difference in people's lives and are a great communicator with a drive for results, a client focus. You are also a person who has experience and a proven track record in sales and marketing and come with a professional but friendly demeanour. We are also looking for:
- Sound knowledge of the local labour market and the strengths and weaknesses of the region
- Experience working in a sales or marketing environment
- A proven track record of achieving performance targets and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm, commitment, flexibility, and positive attitude in working with job seekers to achieve employment outcomes
- Demonstrated capability to communicate clearly to all levels
- Ability to effectively facilitate small groups
- Sound computer and administration skills
- Valid Drivers Licence and current Blue Card (WWCC) or willingness to gain prior to commencement
What can we offer you?
- An attractive remuneration package, including Salary Packaging - save up to $15,900 per year tax free!
- Company vehicle
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- Corporate Health Insurance plans and discounts with our corporate partners
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential phone-based counselling service available to all staff and immediate family members
Community Solutions Group makes a difference in people’s lives - supporting them to achieve their goals and working with them on their pathway to possibilities. We deliver a broad range of services focused on the employment, education, wellbeing and independence of individuals, families and communities across Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
Community Solutions are part of Endeavour Foundation - one of the largest not-for-profit organisations in the country. Collectively, we are a leading ‘for-purpose’ provider of a diverse and synergistic range of health and human services.
How can you join Community Solutions Group?
You can register your interest by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form. Additionally, in line with the direction from the State Government, all authorised workers defined under the Queensland Public Health Order will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 from 15 December 2021.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with disabilities.
"We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant"
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are Looking for security officers who are interested in doing Retail security work in McKay. Good communication skills and problem solving approach is the key for this job. On Going work with Fix [...]
RECEPTIONIST / OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR W.D.T. (Engineers) Pty Ltd is a general engineering company offering project management, design, manufacture and on-site capabilities with extensive experience in [...]
About the Role You will be able to use your skills in a unique industry as a key member of the maintenance team. A team-based position focused on meeting challenging targets of throughput, safety, an [...]
IPA are looking for an experienced Stores / Warehousing employee to work with us at our Clients business in Mackay. We are looking for people with previous Stores experience. Applicants must have t [...]